Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™
LUKE SKYWALKER™(BESPIN™)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE (DELUXE VERSION)
“I can't keep the vision out of my head. They are my friends; I've got to help them.” – Luke Skywalker

In his path to become a Jedi™, Luke Skywalker headed to Dagobah™ in search of the great Jedi Master Yoda™. Luke trained hard, failing often but learning much from his wise master. During an exercise, the young Skywalker saw a vision of his friends in pain; Luke cut his training short -- against Yoda's wishes -- to help them in Cloud City on the planet of Bespin™ where Darth Vader™ awaited…

To further expand on the renowned DX series, Hot Toys is delighted to officially present a Deluxe Version 1/6th scale collectible figure of Luke Skywalker inspired by his journey from Dagobah to Bespin in order to help Han Solo™ and Princess Leia™ from the Empire.

The highly-accurate Luke Skywalker collectible figure is skillfully crafted based on his appearance in the movie. It features a head sculpt with great likeness and separate rolling eyeballs, two styles of interchangeable hair sculptures, finely tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a carbon-freezing chamber themed base!

This Deluxe Version exclusively includes the vision of Luke seeing himself as Darth Vader and a Dagobah themed base!

Your Star Wars collection will surely be enhanced with this Luke Skywalker collectible figure inspired by one of the most memorable moments from the great film!
SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE DX25
  • PRODUCT NAME LUKE SKYWALKER™(BESPIN™)
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
  • SPECIAL FEATURES LUKE’S SEVERED HEAD IN VADER HELMET, DAGOBAH SWAMP DIORAMA THEMED BASE, HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES, INTERCHANGEABLE HAIR SCULPTURES WITH MAGNETIC FEATURES
  • PRODUCT RELEASE DATE APPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
  • ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
    HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
    HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker™ (Bespin) Collectible Figure (Deluxe Version) specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Newly developed brown hair sculpture with magnetic features
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of gestured hand
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) open left hand
- One (1) right hand for blaster pistol holding
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) tan colored jacket with pockets
- One (1) pair of tan colored pants
- One (1) brown colored utility belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of tan colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) blue-colored blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessories:
- One (1) Luke’s severed head in Vader helmet***
- One (1) Dagobah swamp diorama themed base***
- One (1) Dagobah themed interchangeable graphic card***
- One (1) specially designed carbon-freezing chamber themed base with character name and LED light-up function (orange,white light, battery operated)

***Exclusive to Deluxe Version

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
*** Light up function for collectible base can be operated by USB power.
**** USB connecting cable is not included for product, Micro USB cable is required.
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

I think this might be a case where I put rewards points to use. That way I don’t feel as bad about the double dip. Truth be told though I’m more excited for the Snowspeeder Luke to release.

Oh, I'm MUCH more excited about Luke Snowspeeder.

I also blew all my RPs on the Scouttrooper on Speeder, so I have nothing for this Luke Bespin. Likely I'll wait for it to be delivered in 2024 and decide then.

The lights and the base used here came with ESB Boba Fett, didn't they?

Oh, I'm MUCH more excited about Luke Snowspeeder.

I also blew all my RPs on the Scouttrooper on Speeder, so I have nothing for this Luke Bespin. Likely I'll wait for it to be delivered in 2024 and decide then.
If I didn’t have the DX07 I’d probably be more interested in this. As is though it’s just a double (technically triple) dip. I’d like it, but other figures are taking priority. Plus the Snowspeeder look is just awesome and I feel will stand out.

I don’t have a bunch of rewards, but like $55 or so. I’ll let them accumulate a bit more.

l1.jpg
l2.jpg
l3.jpg
l4.jpg
l5.jpg
l6.jpg

STAR WARS: THE EMPIRE STRIKES BACK™
LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™)
1/6TH SCALE COLLECTIBLE FIGURE
After seeing a vision of his friends in distress, Luke Skywalker is determined to save them despite cutting his training short against Jedi™ Master Yoda’s™ wishes. The young Skywalker raced to Cloud City on Bespin™ where Darth Vader™ awaited, hoping to capture Luke and bring him to the Emperor…

Continuing to expand its extraordinary collectible series, Hot Toys is pleased to officially introduce the new 1/6th scale collectible figure of Luke Skywalker in his Bespin attire from the DX Series!

The highly-accurate collectible figure is meticulously crafted based on Luke Skywalker’s appearance in the movie. It features a head sculpt with remarkable likeness and separate rolling eyeballs, two styles of interchangeable hair sculptures, finely tailored outfit, a LED light-up lightsaber, an interchangeable lightsaber blade emulating the weapon in motion, a blaster, and a carbon-freezing chamber themed base!

Don’t pass up on the opportunity to add this iconic Luke Skywalker collectible figure to your collection today.
SPECIFICATIONS
  • PRODUCT CODE DX24
  • PRODUCT NAME LUKE SKYWALKER™ (BESPIN™)
  • HEIGHT APPROXIMATELY 28 CM TALL
  • POINTS OF ARTICULATIONS 30
  • SPECIAL FEATURES NEWLY PAINTED HEAD SCULPT WITH SEPARATE ROLLING EYEBALLS FEATURES, INTERCHANGEABLE HAIR SCULPTURES WITH MAGNETIC FEATURES, CARBON-FREEZING CHAMBER THEMED BASE
  • PRODUCT RELEASE DATE APPROXIMATELY Q3 – Q4, 2023
  • ARTISTS HEAD SCULPTED BY N/A.
    HEAD PAINTED BY N/A.
    HEAD ART DIRECTED BY N/A.

The 1/6th scale Luke Skywalker™ (Bespin) Collectible Figure specially features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of Mark Hamill as Luke Skywalker in Star Wars: Episode V The Empire Strikes Back
- One (1) newly painted head sculpt with separate rolling eyeballs features
- Movie-accurate facial expression with detailed skin texture
- Newly developed brown hair sculpture with magnetic features
- Body with over 30 points of articulations
- Approximately 28 cm tall
- Seven (7) pieces of interchangeable hands including:
- One (1) pair of hands for holding lightsaber
- One (1) pair of gestured hand
- One (1) left fist
- One (1) open left hand
- One (1) right hand for blaster pistol holding
- Each piece of head sculpt is specially hand-painted

Costume:
- One (1) tan colored jacket with pockets
- One (1) pair of tan colored pants
- One (1) brown colored utility belt with blaster holster
- One (1) pair of tan colored boots

Weapons:
- One (1) LED-lighted blue lightsaber (blue light, battery operated)
- One (1) lightsaber hilt
- One (1) blue-colored blade in motion (attachable to the hilt)
- One (1) blaster pistol

Accessory:
- One (1) specially designed carbon-freezing chamber themed base with character name and LED light-up function (orange,white light, battery operated)

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2023

*Prototype shown, final product may be slightly different
**Battery included for collectible figure, button cells are required
*** Light up function for collectible base can be operated by USB power.
**** USB connecting cable is not included for product, Micro USB cable is required.
*****Product details could be subjected to change without further notice

© & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
© 2022 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

Agreed, its hard to want a 3rd Bespin Luke... maybe if it was totally battle-damaged.

I'm pretty surprised its so quiet around this release. Bespin Luke? We should be on page 10 already.

Looks really good overall but as a package, definitely doesn’t beat the dx07.
Also, looks like the Mando DX sculpt with new hair. Much better than the convention proto they showed with the open mouth ROTJ sculpt. Sucks that it doesn’t at least come with BD clothing even if not a full extra figure.

Hmm not feeling all that blown away by this. The sculpt works fine from an angle but seems a little weird from straight on. And that outfit is way too damn clean, and kinda reminds me more of how he appeared on the Muppet Show. Lol

I guess it is an upgrade over my DX07 through so I'll probably pick it up at some point. Not in a rush to preorder though.

At least they're including both bases in the deluxe deluxe this time.

However, I never much cared for the Cloud City bases when Sideshow did them. They separated figures as though they were standing on podiums.

I’m down for 2 - and I have the DX-07! I just love this character/stage in his journey so much. I wish it came with the backpack - and that the base went with the ESB Vader’s diorama base - but then he‘d need to be the battle-damaged version.

Now - where’s Bespin Han!?

I think this release looks really good, though thats definitely the Luke mando headsculpt but with different hair pieces. As others have said its pretty light on accessories for a “DX”, especially when compared to the original. I’d love to see HT tackle a Dagobah training luke.

At first I thought I preferred the hair on Snowspeeder Luke as it looked a bit bigger and less slicked down, but it turns out it's the same hair.

I'm going to need a few more of those carbon chamber bases too!

luke-skywalker-snowspeeder-pilot_star-wars_gallery_5f36d93e7fde8.jpg
l6-jpg.571914

Good eye. So they’re re-using a lot of old parts for this I see. :lol

Back