Hot Toys DX24 & DX25 Bespin Luke Skywalker (Regular and Exclusive versions)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HT to milk... yes.

No chopped off hand? Yes.

I really need to pull out my old Bespin Luke to see if this is a worthy upgrade. I would think it is... but not sure.
To me the new one looks good, but having the DX07 I’m not sure if it’s a major improvement. I mean sculpting and paint apps have gotten better, but I think what I have still looks fine. Not saying I won’t get the new one, but I probably won’t rush to pre-order.

Glad to see this but I still don’t think it beats the DX07 as a full package. Will probably wait and grab one for a discount since I still have an excellent condition DX07. This is going to be like $340 or something isn’t it? Geesh.

It also looks like they based the outfit off of one of those Mark Hamill promo shots (costume test shots?) instead of the weathered costume from the movie. They’ve… they’ve seen the actual movie, right?

You know what we need another list: How many figures (mms/dx) has Hot Toys re-issued?...I bet the list is close to 20 or so. My money is going elsewhere the next few years on an Exo-dition.

This amuses me because its dead@ss like HT is thumbing their noses at collectors who want Bespin Han: "SEE THIS!?? SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR. YOU STILL AINT GETTING HIM, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU GET EVERYTHING BUT, THO LMAOOOOOOO" accompanied by that Pepe the Frog meme or something.

[p.s. this figure looks great though.]

I knew if I was patient it would eventually come. Not the "re-issue" I was hoping for, but hopefully the original will drop in price a bit as well.

Thoughts on the sculpt? To me this looks like the Mando Luke but looks better because of the hair sculpt

Attachments

• B6CA37D1-3E06-4975-B518-A7C3A6B567C7.jpeg
    B6CA37D1-3E06-4975-B518-A7C3A6B567C7.jpeg
    136 KB · Views: 74
  • 895CF501-CCE8-44AE-A57A-75D9CE93D219.jpeg
    895CF501-CCE8-44AE-A57A-75D9CE93D219.jpeg
    228.4 KB · Views: 73
Well, the new sculpt is surely better, and the fit of the outfit is better... but I have to agree, is it worth $300 for the upgrade?

DX07 Bespin Luke.jpg

Maybe just grab a new head...?

This amuses me because its dead@ss like HT is thumbing their noses at collectors who want Bespin Han: "SEE THIS!?? SO CLOSE AND YET SO FAR. YOU STILL AINT GETTING HIM, LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL YOU GET EVERYTHING BUT, THO LMAOOOOOOO" accompanied by that Pepe the Frog meme or something.

[p.s. this figure looks great though.]
Hasn’t it been said that Ford may be the reasoning for Bespin Han (or a new Han in general) not releasing?

Well, the new sculpt is surely better, and the fit of the outfit is better... but I have to agree, is it worth $300 for the upgrade?

View attachment 571908

Maybe just grab a new head...?
I think this might be a case where I put rewards points to use. That way I don’t feel as bad about the double dip. Truth be told though I’m more excited for the Snowspeeder Luke to release.

So no back pack yoda dx exclusive?

Back Pack Yoda will be teased as a separate accessory set, yet never go up for PO kind of like how that Baby-Yoda-on-the-soulstone pack didnt go up [I think it didnt...?] You know HT and how they like to do us.

And yes, for $300 I think we should get a Backpack Yoda INCLUDED

Back