Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

It does come with the robe just not the speeder

Not according to this
d7710afa1e439ab2881b14d6810a1541.jpg

I can see the robe on big picture with head ("hood off" pose) and also on the photo of binoculars.

Hope you’re right, but I’m sure they would show the robed look clearly if it was included.

I didn't initially want his disability scooter, but it looks even better in those photos.

I'll probably donate it to my old Sideshow, along with the cloak and one of the sculpts.

DX version ~ 45% higher according to HK$ quotation

I'm usually a big proponent of going deluxe for any release, but at $226 vs $328 (current conversion rate) I may seriously only consider the regular. I just don't know if the speeder is worth that for me compared to how much I would use it.

I'm usually a big proponent of going deluxe for any release, but at $226 vs $328 (current conversion rate) I may seriously only consider the regular. I just don't know if the speeder is worth that for me compared to how much I would use it.

$250+ and $350+ at SS

Hot Toys' description for the Standard also states: "meticulously tailored outfit and robe".

If standard version has no robe...blame Wor Gar, he has feeded that idea to Hot Toys previous pages back..

Spotted Qui-Gon in one of the photos. Glad I recently sold my prequel SS Jedi!

Now it's confirmed the robe comes with the standard version, definitely going for that one, just like I did with Palpatine - ordered the standard for that one to save money. Honestly don't see myself using the speeder that much, and just adds to the cost especially when I've got other Hot Toys I wanna get too.

So.. pers for both sculpts?

I don’t get HT and their nomenclature. Why does the Sith speeder make it a DX release while the emperor and his chair is just a ‘Deluxe’ version?

Back