Hot Toys - DX16 / DX17 - The Phantom Menace - Darth Maul and Sith Speeder

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20200727_120159.jpg

Lmaoo fine w/ me.

If that?s the case hopefully I can get a Maul off someone tryna get rid of theirs Bc they?re so disgusted [emoji1693]
Win/Win

TK0083, you are crazy, and it paid off! Excellent work. Your poses are great too. Good futzing on the cloak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

At last, someone else crazy enough to go with dual-wielded sabers. I just wish there were an end cap for the second half so I don't have to hide the peg in the pose.

It just made sense.
I couldn't pose him with the sabres together,not enough space,plus you wouldn't get to see the entire hilt.
This way you get to see both hilts as he steps down and away from the Speeder and come towards you all bad @ss!!

Ray Park as Darth Maul and the score were the only things I ended up loving from Phantom Menace. Oh well. Figure is Dope tho.

Mannnnn, looking to pick up maul dont know whch to get, spend 420 with tax and shipping out the door for a dx16 or just get the new one with robotic legs. I really hate that look imo, and the leather robes is a no no in my book....arggggghhh decisions!

I’m assuming you regularly check sites like Monkey Depot and Toy Anxiety for parts. Over the years I’ve noticed that the best time to catch breakdowns is usually the same week that SSC gets new stock but there’s often random parts that show up.

Yeah but Tox Anxiety wants like $15-20 shipping to me, they don't have what I'm looking for right now though.

Very cool looking indeed! Awhile back, I bought an extra DX16/17 hilt for a kitbash that I never ended up making. It came with both (halves), the end cap and even the 2 little belt hook plugs. If you have any interest, Hit me up since I?ve given up on my kitbash idea.

Attachments

• CFBC42C9-B4BE-48AB-89E3-FACEADDCB86B.jpg
    CFBC42C9-B4BE-48AB-89E3-FACEADDCB86B.jpg
    225.1 KB · Views: 150
Back