Hot Toys DX15 Captain Jack Sparrow (Dead Men Tell No Tales)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that's a huge box looking box for this figure but I guess that dio plus the usual really nice packaging of a DX figure is what's causing that.

Excited to see final product pics though. Hopefully the smirking face has been tweaked a bit. Wish Depp would allow a teeth showing smiling sculpt though. While I have no proof, I still think NECA's horrible smiling sculpts are to blame :lol

The box is huge and heavy too, it is as heavy as diecast Iron Man figures. So shipping fee is going to be costly if you order from HK.

Sculpt looks off.

28055646_10160075943075584_2590158431442787296_n.jpg

Pictures from the usual suspects tonight?

I miss the DX line so much I ordered this despite already owning and being more than happy with the DX06. I'm almost as excited to see the packaging and base as I am to see the figure itself.

Pirates is far from my favorite series but objectively the DX06 is still head to toe with all accessories the finest 1/6 mass produced figure set I have seen. I look forward to comparing then and now.

Knowing how stylish DX packages usually are, I'm more excited to see what the box looks like than the actual figure. :lol

I wonder if that large top belt could be removed. A bit too big in my opinion

Knowing how stylish DX packages usually are, I'm more excited to see what the box looks like than the actual figure. :lol

Yes, especially since its been several years since we've seen an actual DX box. Wonder what new things they'll do? Instead of a pirate flag, what will be the "extra" item inside the box?

Yes, especially since its been several years since we've seen an actual DX box. Wonder what new things they'll do? Instead of a pirate flag, what will be the "extra" item inside the box?

Probably a Jack in the box :rotfl

Have the previous DXs come with a surprise item? I was completely unaware if thats the case.

Saw this on Facebook. I’m hoping it’s just the angle and the lighting that’s not doing it any favorsE5969430-B0BB-475C-94B6-FA65D4B04999.jpeg

Back