HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this will just randomly show up on HT's Facebook page one day. I refuse to give up hope!

But yeah, again, we may never see this because HT thinks Marvel>DC. :pfft:

Anyone else remember when HT weren't making anything from Marvel? I do. And one day we'll remember when HT didn't have the Star Wars license. We'll remember them as good times.

I stole it too see
View attachment 152861
that was uploaded, not copy/pasta btw
However, i don't do fb anymore.

But yeah, again, we may never see this because HT thinks Marvel>DC. :pfft:

3663333-smile.gif

Though unlike Batman, we have nothing to smile about.

Anyone else remember when HT weren't making anything from Marvel? I do. And one day we'll remember when HT didn't have the Star Wars license. We'll remember them as good times.

Yup. I knew it was over when they got SW. If for a miracle that doesn't turn out to be the case, and they do draw outside the lines every now and then,,i worry about quality. Hell, i'm starting to worry about it now as none of the SW releases have blown my mind. Chewy did for a second before I remembered the POTF Bantha from back in the day and various other hairy toys like those cheap toy horses you use to see.

edit:
The-simulation-toy-horse-simulation-font-b-real-b-font-font-b-fur-b-font-font.jpg
cheap toy horse

Last edited:
Because pretty much everyone's said their piece. Do I wish we saw more of this guy by now? Absolutely, but, since we didn't, I figure I'll just enjoy looking at all the cool stuff in the Marvel thread, rather than dwelling on the disappointment.:lol

Personally as a massive burton batman fan I'm not at all bothered by the lack of new images of this figure, I'm just happy they are showing off a thanos figure. I

Can you sense my sarcasm.

Hopefully howard will get interviewed at toy soul so we can see what excuse he has now. Maybe batman not in their plans

I don’t venture into the Marvel thread but WOW!!! Great to be a Marvel fan with waves after waves of new items but damn how many Black Widows, Haweye’s, Thor’s, CA (not going to say Iron Man) does someone need? Great if your new to collecting and you can pick up the latest one but if your been hanging around for a long time do you replace, re buy another Thor, Black Widow etc??

Im so happy I don’t collect figures from the lastest and greatest new or upcoming releases. I stick to the old school simply for the nostalgia!!!

Its great for those who missed out on Hawkeye. I have the avengers line and that's that, I havnt and wont be ordering a single thing from hot toys any time soon. The only 2 characters id put money aside for are the ones HT havnt bothered to produce, the other being The Lone Ranger.

Well, at least the I got the "we'll charge you in 21 days" email for the Keaton PF. Something at least.

Hopefully, the delay will result in it being revealed alongside Penguin and Catwoman. Missed out on the first Batman as I always intended to get this one. (Really do try to be sensible with these things!)

LOL...so fatigued. There are a handful of HT releases I've been wanting; I was sadly way late to the 89 Bats party...been catching up by researching the respective threads. Maybe aftermarket :horror Bats is the way to go...I think maybe I like the suit marginally better but would have liked to display the Batman Returns iteration with a Catwoman.

Having traveled back in forum time and felt everyone's frustration and disappointment for many pages...I don't think holding out is wise.

Although he's a great piece, no interest in the Joker (wallet thanks me) so maybe I'll display Batman alone. In the dark. With no parents. :lightnin

He can beat the Snowtroopers up and ash the lights with his batarang.

^^^ Batman will stand out like a sore thumb is your light-colored place. No shadows anywhere.... just Snowtroopers.

This has crossed my mind. :rotfl

(On a side note, Bespin Luke looks awesome against the cold white backdrop...just like Cloud City. :yess:

He can beat the Snowtroopers up and ash the lights with his batarang.

And crank my NIN albums. :rock

You wouldn't know it from looking at me or my place now, but I was an alternative kid who once dwelled in DARKNESS. Although my taste has matured and grown to encompass many things, I still like to blast the old music sometimes. Hell, even Trent wears tuxes and wins Oscars now. ;)

Thankfully, Keaton Batman is the last excursion I'll need to take on the rape-y aftermarket.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back