HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's HT' penchant for candy tin men that makes folks irate.

image.jpg

They just went lower than Hasbro and Bandai.

I mean but would you guys buy a hot toys 1989 video game version just like neca, followed by the batman returns Sega genesis sprite version if it ever came out? I could still wait, damn waited nearly 24 years for a decent toy from the returns line, why not extra months. It's a DX, so I expect this to be the ultimate version

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I'd honestly love it if they started doing crazy stuff like 'artistic interpretations' of old video game palettes, poster colour schemes, etc as exclusives. It's a neat idea in NECA's hands, imagine what Hot Toys could do with it.

It's quite remarkable really. I can simultaneously have a Marty McFly figure on the way to me right now and also despise this company with every fibre of my being when I see this^

I like it. I think it looks better in those colours than the red and gold and they finally fixed the damn helmet. I just wish the manufactured scarcity of it wasn't guaranteed to send it to Secret Project/Silly Thing prices virtually overnight.

It's quite remarkable really. I can simultaneously have a Marty McFly figure on the way to me right now and also despise this company with every fibre of my being when I see this^

I loathe HT so much right now i'm not even sure I can pull the trigger on Marty or anything else for that matter. (ex. BD RoboCop, John Matrix)

Nothing wrong with that - it's OT SW.

It's HT' penchant for candy tin men that makes folks irate.

You say that now..

It looks like it'll be nothing but Marvel and SW for the next five, seven years. Guess TheMayor was right. (Shudders just a bit before sticking head in oven)

You might be right.

I have no gripes with Star Wars - like every normal person here, I love the original trilogy and would love to see them produce figures from it; Old Ben and 1/4 Boba look amazing.

The thing I dislike is the mass production and re-paints of a faceless generic background character. It's cheap, it's money-grabbing and it's insulting.

Could have just added those small attachments to the regular Stormtroopers but Hot Toys will be Hot Toys as usual.

11156241_10206834387522337_6042015062205328416_n.jpg

It looks like it'll be nothing but Marvel and SW for the next five, seven years. Guess TheMayor was right. (Shudders just a bit before sticking head in oven)

The Mayor and a heck of a lot of other people. He seemed to think he was the only one saying stuff like that.

The Mayor and a heck of a lot of other people. He seemed to think he was the only one saying stuff like that.

Well, I've got to give them credit, albeit grudgingly. DX14 was released in late December 2013? If the DX15 went up for PO tomorrow, the earliest we would see it would be later this year, early next year?

I didn't want to believe it. I never thought HT would let so much damn time pass between DX releases. But that was before the Year of Disney. :slap

I wonder if there going to wait till like MMS300 or so and the DX15 will kick off the next hundred. Just a thought :dunno

Just you wait..
Yes, quite possibly. :lol

That 'Spacetrooper' however, was in the film - & a young Joe Johnston no less, donned the gear. Hasbro even made a little 4" figure a few years back with a removable helmet & HIS head sculpt underneath. If HT actually did that too - that would've been impressive.

That said then - & as you say, it's kinda more of the same in that case I'll reluctantly concede.

This delay is because HOT TOYS is going to launch Bat, Cat and Penguin at the same time.
sisi3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back