HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Keaton doesn't stand a chance against Eddie Redmayne.

Goddamn you, DiFabio. He's a witch! He does the Devil's work! He must be punished!!!

But in all seriousness, after tonight's events, I'm confident that Keaton can bring home best actor next year, so long as he plays his cards right, and by "plays his cards right," I mean plays someone with some sort of handicap or disability. No disrespect, but, between this and stuff like "My Left Foot," it's pretty clear what kind of Oscar bait gets the Academy to bite most often. I didn't want to believe it, but now I do.

Finally we'll get that Stephen Hawking figure we've all dreamed about.

I see a lot of people on the internet are upset that Keaton didn't win. Eh, he never had a chance against such a baity role with the ALS/Stephen Hawking BS. It's nothing to lose sleep over I don't think, just look at how chill he was up on stage when Birdman won best picture (a big surprise there). Best Picture is still a win for him considering the movie is all about Riggan Thomaon.

He had a great run. It's crazy how many awards he's won in just the last year. He'll be fine.

To me it's just like when Bill Murray lost for Lost in Translation. He's an actor we've loved for decades, getting an amazing role and delivering one of the best performances of his career, and he loses the most prestigious award of his industry, despite being a clear frontrunner.

While he's certainly doing fine by Hollywood standards, it's still a shame to see him lose this particular award.

I feel the same way, Keaton deserved it more than anything. I can't even name the winner of he Oscar, even then it's a conspiracy anyways

Sent from Le iPhone 6 Plus using Tapatalk - now Free

I see a lot of people on the internet are upset that Keaton didn't win. Eh, he never had a chance against such a baity role with the ALS/Stephen Hawking BS.
00pELA6.gif

Keaton was robbed, but the best thing that can come out of this for him is a career revival.

We'll see more of Keaton around. I'm already seeing more of him in other things just in the wake of Birdman press.

BTW, this figure will happen. Hang in there folks.

So much for false hope on Batman Returns.

This figure has been tossed into Howard's closet along with Ellen Ripley.

Not really, you guys are just being unrealistic. Based on past works, like I said before, this will be officially announced in summer of this year with a late 2016 early 2017 release, at the earliest.

Not taking anything away from Eddie, Keaton deserved it because we know Eddie will probably have more Oscar worthy performances in the future but for Keaton, This might have been his one and only shot, because as great as he is, Hollywood isn't looking at him other than playing a bad guy type of character lately.

:pfft:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back