HOT TOYS - DX15 - Batman Returns KEATON BATMAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Theory of Everything was fluffy nonsense. I don't mind him as an actor but it was nowhere near oscar worthy, just pretend worthy because it was a Hawkin biopic.
Keaton is still the man.

They announced a new Hulk before BR Batman! Cue the outrage! I'm sure if Keaton had won that Oscar they would have revealed BR Batman instead!

I love Michael Keaton's because he is so un-Hollywood. He really seems like a genuine guy. Even when "Birdman" won Best Picture, he was so humble on stage and just said "how much fun he was having just being there." A class-act all the way. I certainly hope he has continued success with his film career revival.

I love Michael Keaton's because he is so un-Hollywood. He really seems like a genuine guy. Even when "Birdman" won Best Picture, he was so humble on stage and just said "how much fun he was having just being there." A class-act all the way. I certainly hope he has continued success with his film career revival.

His ranch in Montana is amazing.

He did real good for himself and I am happy for him.

Last edited:
My cousin is a very successful Dallas restauranter and avid Batman collector. Among his restaurants is a very high end steakhouse where Keaton came into one night to eat. Many celebrities eat there, and their privacy is always respected. The waiter who took care of Mr. Keaton mentioned to him that the owner is a Batman freak-Keaton asked to meet him and my cousin wound up having dinner with him, getting a bottle of wine signed with signature "from Michael Keaton, the REAL BatMan". They also exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch. A year later, I went to San Diego with my cousin to go to the Giants vs Chargers game (were die hard NY Giants fans)-during the trip, he called Keaton to let him know we'd be on the West Coast and Keaton invited us to dinner-we met him at Dan Tana's restaurant. He was such an awesome, down to earth guy. I was imitating Beetlejuice for him and he was hysterical-mentioned some stuff to him about his other films that he didn't even remember-spoke about the props in Batman, Tim Burton, and football-he LOVES the Steelers-even spoke about a Giants Steelers Superbowl possibility, and if it happened, we'd all go. Cannot emphasize that everything that is perceived about him is true-really a genuine human being-was really pulling for him Sunday night.

That's awesome, man, Keaton sounds like a great guy. :duff And from one fan of the G-Men to another, especially in Big D... :hi5:

Haha-thanks. Actually moved to Dallas to work for my cousins company-we were born in the Bronx and grew up in the burbs of NY-both loved the G-Men since we were kids (inherited from our fathers). The Cowboys fans ain't that bad to us-before moving here, I lived in Philly for seven years-that was another story:lol

Haha-thanks. Actually moved to Dallas to work for my cousins company-we were born in the Bronx and grew up in the burbs of NY-both loved the G-Men since we were kids (inherited from our fathers). The Cowboys fans ain't that bad to us-before moving here, I lived in Philly for seven years-that was another story:lol

You were born in the Bronx? Well, **** me, so was I! :lol

So long as the Cowboys ain't winning, their fans are alright. Iggles fans are awful no matter what. And their team's never won a Super Bowl! :slap

You were born in the Bronx? Well, **** me, so was I! :lol

So long as the Cowboys ain't winning, their fans are alright. Iggles fans are awful no matter what. And their team's never won a Super Bowl! :slap

I know-was living there in '08 & '12 when we won our 3rd & 4th ring, yet all I heard was how lucky we were and how the Eagles own us-I'll take rings over division wins any day was my response;);););)

My cousin is a very successful Dallas restauranter and avid Batman collector. Among his restaurants is a very high end steakhouse where Keaton came into one night to eat. Many celebrities eat there, and their privacy is always respected. The waiter who took care of Mr. Keaton mentioned to him that the owner is a Batman freak-Keaton asked to meet him and my cousin wound up having dinner with him, getting a bottle of wine signed with signature "from Michael Keaton, the REAL BatMan". They also exchanged phone numbers to keep in touch. A year later, I went to San Diego with my cousin to go to the Giants vs Chargers game (were die hard NY Giants fans)-during the trip, he called Keaton to let him know we'd be on the West Coast and Keaton invited us to dinner-we met him at Dan Tana's restaurant. He was such an awesome, down to earth guy. I was imitating Beetlejuice for him and he was hysterical-mentioned some stuff to him about his other films that he didn't even remember-spoke about the props in Batman, Tim Burton, and football-he LOVES the Steelers-even spoke about a Giants Steelers Superbowl possibility, and if it happened, we'd all go. Cannot emphasize that everything that is perceived about him is true-really a genuine human being-was really pulling for him Sunday night.

That's a great story, really cool. That'd be nice if that actually happens so you can meet up again.

My father is a reporter and when he was traveling with Pittsburgh in the 90's, he met Michael Keaton. They talked for a good bit and my dad told him I was a fan. Keaton was nice enough to sign/autograph a Pirates baseball for me. That was one year I regret not going with my dad for the summer.

That's so cool...

I just want this figure so I can quit and move on to other things until the Marvel and Star Wars craze is over.:)lol yeah right) HT is holding me hostage and I don't like it.

That's a great story, really cool. That'd be nice if that actually happens so you can meet up again.

My father is a reporter and when he was traveling with Pittsburgh in the 90's, he met Michael Keaton. They talked for a good bit and my dad told him I was a fan. Keaton was nice enough to sign/autograph a Pirates baseball for me. That was one year I regret not going with my dad for the summer.

That's cool, man. :duff

My father IS Batman.

Which Batman? :lol

Great story. Always liked Keaton anyway. Proud that he's 'my' Batman.

Sorry to ask the usual question guys but is there any idea of when this is likely to see the light of day as I really really want it?

Sorry to ask the usual question guys but is there any idea of when this is likely to see the light of day as I really really want it?

The Mayor has your answer:

Not really, you guys are just being unrealistic. Based on past works, like I said before, this will be officially announced in summer of this year with a late 2016 early 2017 release, at the earliest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back