Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like Turtles.

tumblr_lgol8ifet31qa80lgo1_500.gif

Doesn't the joker assume Bruce is dead by this point in the movie? I mean he shot him in the chest in Vicky's apartment. So why would he call out batman when he interrupts the mayors press conference. If he thinks Bruce is batman and he just killed him he would then in turn know that batman wouldn't show up to save the city.

This is what I was referring to.
Sorry I didn't quote it.

The mime scene was before Vicki Vales apartment scene

Lava isn't talking about the Mime/City Hall shootout scene though, he's talking about the final confrontation between Batman and The Joker and how at that point the Joker would assume Bruce was dead.

I'm trying to ask a friend if he bought this issue for a higher resolution scan.

On a side note. There's another article that mentioned this Joker has a function where you adjust the PERS eye movement by moving the head? If this is true then it's a new system for Hot Toys.

Wow, if that's true, that's a terrible idea. I already avoid using PERS because I'm afraid it'll break. That would take away the freedom PERS offers, while also making people like me afraid to move the head at all. I hope it's just a rumor or misunderstanding.

Back