Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just do it. Seriously, you won't regret it.

We spend $250-$300 on the same old, same old characters. Anyone with just a passing interest with the Joker should pick one up for the $20 in rewards alone. There hasn't been a $140 Hot Toys figure in a long time, certainly not one as nice as is. I envy you guys getting this for that price.

Damn it DiFabio why do you have to be the voice of reason :gah: Add to cart!

:lol I can't believe this thing hasn't sold out for $120 shipped after points:lol

..and you call yourself Batman fans.:lol

No but seriously even if you don't like it, which at that price I believe you will..but if for some reason you don't, just think of it as an investment. You will surely be able to get your $140 back and then some. :lecture

Hell, i'm even thinking about picking up another just to feel like I got a deal.:lol

edit:
Also, this makes you ponder why we pay full price for any of these things...

Last edited:
Got the email ad today and instantly ordered and put it on two payments payment plan. Will have him around the end of November. Been wanting this a long time and just couldn't resist at that price point!

Because nobody asked for it or wanted it.
25335406_.jpg

Got the email ad today and instantly ordered and put it on two payments payment plan. Will have him around the end of November. Been wanting this a long time and just couldn't resist at that price point!
1412739_10151692177492344_1650330387_o.jpg

Just ordered him. I had to sell it a few months ago to help with car repairs. This is a beautiful figure can't wait to get him again

Just do it. Seriously, you won't regret it.

We spend $250-$300 on the same old, same old characters. Anyone with just a passing interest with the Joker should pick one up for the $20 in rewards alone. There hasn't been a $140 Hot Toys figure in a long time, certainly not one as nice as is. I envy you guys getting this for that price.

This.

I've never felt so satisfied with a figure purchase than today's (this figure).

$140, free shipping, double rewards, JACK. What's not to love?

Remember that BR joker is $270.

This is the best HT deal ever.

This.

I've never felt so satisfied with a figure purchase than today's (this figure).

$140, free shipping, double rewards, JACK. What's not to love?

Remember that BR joker is $270.

This is the best HT deal ever.

They have gotten me to bite with three rediculously good deals of figures lately, and this one is the best deal of them all! Don't need any of the ones I ordered (Including this) but so much bang for your buck, why pass it up?

Flexed it out though, so January before I get it, probably will forget and it will show up and I will be like, WTH is this?

this was a surprise and although i had no intention of getting this, I couldn't pass on a DX for this ridiculous price. I've always loved nicholson's joker.

Because nobody asked for it or wanted it.
It seems like every time I see a post by you its some kind of a complaint.

I decided to give in and order one of these. I figure for the price I can't go too wrong and I initially had the figure on order when it first came out but wound up cancelling it. I've always thought this was sort of a cool looking figure though and while I'd rather have the DX08 I couldn't pass on this price.

Is it necessary to fatten him up in the abdomen region with some tissue paper? Or is the fat suit on the figure pudgy enough?

I also snagged this, but I have no idea where I'm going to put him since he can't fit in a detolf with the stage. Anyone have any one figure case enclosures or boxes that would work for him?

Actually, they had consecutive 24 hour deals I believe, so there was a 48 hour window for it. I would expect that kind of deal to appear again, if not something better to clear out excess stock that otherwise just isn't going to sell. Maybe some of the folks who request pack-outs will get free DX Nicholson Jokers in the mix!

Actually, they had consecutive 24 hour deals I believe, so there was a 48 hour window for it. I would expect that kind of deal to appear again, if not something better to clear out excess stock that otherwise just isn't going to sell. Maybe some of the folks who request pack-outs will get free DX Nicholson Jokers in the mix!

I got excited for a moment because the code worked up until the point were I tried to place the order, oh well:dunno

Back