Hot Toys- DX14- Mime version Joker... didn't see this coming!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe.

I think most people would have bought a Mob Jack or Museum Joker in a heartbeat and since this look of the Joker isn't in the movie for very long I can see why people did not snap him up. Plus the DX08 was his iconic look from that movie.

But hey I love this figure.

Yeah I would of picked up a DX14 if they had made a Museum & especially a Mob Jack. I hope the DX14 bombed so HT don't drop the ball on the DX line again.

I usually only have to see the first teaser pic of a figure and its either an instant buy or instant pass.
In fact with the case of the Battle Damaged T1 fig, I just had to read the thread tittle.

Yeah I would of picked up a DX14 if they had made a Museum & especially a Mob Jack. I hope the DX14 bombed so HT don't drop the ball on the DX line again.

I usually only have to see the first teaser pic of a figure and its either an instant buy or instant pass.
In fact with the case of the Battle Damaged T1 fig, I just had to read the thread tittle.

Yeah that was special day when the T1 BD figure was announced.

Personally I like that HT made 'Uncle Bingo' but maybe they should have just released him as a standard MMS.

IMO this figure destroys DX08 (figure to figure.. putting iconic look aside), but yeah that MSRP was ridiculous.

But then again so was DX08's

for under $200 though (and especially at $140)..this is a no brainer for Bat fans

Eh, I'm happy with both of them. I think they compliment each other very well. Would I have loved a museum Joker or Mob Joker? Absolutely. You never know, we still may get the other versions.

I will say, the DX14 is very striking in hand. Something about the black and white.

IMO this figure destroys DX08 (figure to figure.. putting iconic look aside), but yeah that MSRP was ridiculous.

But then again so was DX08's

for under $200 though (and especially at $140)..this is a no brainer for Bat fans

I actually used some Reward points and ended up getting this for $100 plus shipping.

Maybe.

I think most people would have bought a Mob Jack or Museum Joker in a heartbeat and since this look of the Joker isn't in the movie for very long I can see why people did not snap him up. Plus the DX08 was his iconic look from that movie.

But hey I love this figure.

Yeah it would have been nice to see a mob joker, I'd have especially liked museum joker.

Yeah it would have been nice to see a mob joker, I'd have especially liked museum joker.

Visually the mime joker is just so stunning in the black and white, so i can see why they made it over the others. And its a very iconic scene when he says "the pen is truly mightier than the sword" :)

the box for this figure is just beautifully designed. Probably one of the nicest boxes they have ever done, and they have done some nice ones.

Oh well, It's still a great figure. Looks great next to DX08!

Indeed, one of Hot Toys absolute finest! And as you can see, the stitching on mine is identical to yours.

bingo.jpg

Back