Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was aware a certain someone was working on an MM1 but not about the clean headsculpt. And if we're thinking of the same person, well, if anyone can turn the semi BD head into a clean sculpt, he can. Interested.

Im sure were talking about the same reason ;)
Ill let him make te announcement when hes ready.
I was going to comission the clean Head but he was already thinking about it and has a semi bd Head on its way.
Hes gonna make wonders cant wait to replace my MMS and dx10 hs :)

Can't wait to get this on Friday for my birthday. Btw does anyone know if the GI joe Bruce Willis hot toys black shirt will fit on the dx10 terminator? Want my dx10 to have the mall look and have the grey with the dx13

I think someone said the barney Ross 2 black t shirt should fit the dx10.

Where do people post the announcement for custom head sculpts is it in the customs forum cause I can not miss out on a clean head sculpt for this. One other question would the custom sculpt come already paint cause if I was to try and do it myself it would look like the bd version.

Colton s shirt is too tight, get the barney ross one.

There is for the moment absolutely no infos whatsoever about whats going to be done about that clean hs. Maybe it Will even stay just a project or a private comission dunno at all... I know someone that is going to try something now if that is gonna be made available and to what extent is not know at all. However i doubt there Will be a thread about it since its basically a modified recast.
So dont get too worked up about it.
Well see what happens.

Cool shots, skull :clap

Any idea who HH's distributor is? Mine shipped today from toy square.

No, when I asked last week or the week before, Jay told me that the way their distributor works, they let stuff pile up and then ship it all in one go. He told me I'll have it before Christmas guaranteed.

When I go in on Wednesday for my comics, I'll ask again. Maybe you can let me know what your total came to with shipping and whatnot from Toys2. I've purchased through them before but figured I'd give HH a chance. If the price difference is huge then maybe I'll just stick with toys2 and BBTS/SSC.

Hi, I just got this recently and it's definitely a great piece to have! Some quick pics...

fympz.jpg

11ij11f.jpg

2d2bv3n.jpg

2dt6crp.jpg

1zwkkjn.jpg

2j342na.jpg

11iel52.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
MMS update. Head, bandolier, grenade launcher, and hands are from dx13.

The neck / head connection isn't ideal, but I'll work it out eventually.

20131210_155709.jpg

20131210_155717.jpg

20131210_161122.jpg

Anyone able to successfully remove the gooey blood look from the flesh parts?

I lightened mine tremendously. Especially the semi damaged head. to remove it completely is not the best option I would recommend. I think if you leave most of it on it gives it a good realistic presence.

Some examples of my results of removing and lightening the blood off the flesh and chrome parts

Last edited:
Hamanu... are you really happy with the result?
i think it's better to just get a proper body.

I still marvel at this guy each day.

I'm really happy HT has been doing a good job with there epic iconic characters.

Reeve Supes
Keaton Batman
Jack Joker
BD Terminator
Bespin Luke

Its a pity Indy got shafted. I really hope they do a TOD release with a 'we're sorry' clean sculpt. :lol

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Yes, semi head + weapons. I'm thinking of modifying the neck to improve the connection between head and neck. This is "out of the box", to see what it would look without any cutting, shaving etc.

P., its an interim solution. I can't afford a body now, but will get one in the future.
i see. you're a normal guy, not a crazy geek who has several extra T-800 bodies from every release just in case )
but it really doesn't work. well, you'll be just happier a little later when you get a proper body )

Lol, yah. Wasn't planning on getting this release at all (I had the Crow as my 2014 figure) but dx13 is too good to miss out on so decided to get him piecemeal.

Back