Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo, now that almost everyone has one of these or is on their way to them... where is the 1/6 chromed endoskeleton with the updated sculpt from the 1/4? :monkey3

No, when I asked last week or the week before, Jay told me that the way their distributor works, they let stuff pile up and then ship it all in one go. He told me I'll have it before Christmas guaranteed.

When I go in on Wednesday for my comics, I'll ask again. Maybe you can let me know what your total came to with shipping and whatnot from Toys2. I've purchased through them before but figured I'd give HH a chance. If the price difference is huge then maybe I'll just stick with toys2 and BBTS/SSC.

My total was $332 USD after shipping and GST. Eh, I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait regardless.

My total was $332 USD after shipping and GST. Eh, I'm sure it'll be well worth the wait regardless.

Yeah, the wait doesn't bother me all that much. I'm just more concerned with price. I think they said it was around $300 when i preordered it. I guess I'll see when I get it.

I think it'd be worth it. I mean we've got this sculpt which finally looks like Arnie according to 99% of the forum, maybe even 100%, I don't think I've seen anyone say otherwise. We've got this great sculpt but there's just one tiny thing off about it, something which could easily be fixed especially since he's going to be doing work on the hairline anyway. I think the bigger shame would be to leave that tiny flaw in it. It could be perfection. Why stop short.

Sure, i just trust him thats all.
:)

Who is making the full sculpt. How do i get on the list if any... :( why can't i just navigate on these sites like u 20 somethingers... Grrrrrrr

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Im hitting 36 lol but thanks
There is no list or anything, might never be one.
Especially since its a modified HS from a company not an fully original HS.
Once the artist s done, if he do it, we Will see how it goes.
But i guess it Will be available by contacting him directly as he usually do
Dont worry you ll hear about it :)

Last edited:
Well, mine arrived a few days ago.. (YES!)..however, the wife said it WAS a Christmas present, therefore NO opening of the box until then! And I didn't want to poke the bear! (as those of you who are married would know.. :wink1:). So, it didn't look as though it took any major damage by looking at the outer box, so all should be OK.

But until Christmas morning, this is as close as I'll get to it... :gah:

T-800-Christmas-present.jpg

Sure, i just trust him thats all.
:)

I don't see it as a matter of 'trust' or not. Clearly not everyone sees the problem with the hairline, I didn't either at first and I'm as obsessive as they come with Arnie's likeness. Chances are he isn't aware of it and would just match the new hairline on the BD side with what HT did on the other side. We've already seen a photoshop of this done and, frankly, I thought it looked bizarre.

I hate to ask this but could someone possibly do some PS work on the hairline. Maybe find that PS'd pic a-dev is talking about. I also thought it looked weird ,and while I wouldn't think fixing the hairline would do anything I'm definitely interested in seeing if a-dev is right about this.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back