Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome pics Skull!!! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks buddy,

So after having yours for a little while now, which look do you prefer best, I see most are going for the full bd, I think my favorite is the semi bd. Maybe that will change after I actually get another set and display both looks side by side.

Thanks buddy,

So after having yours for a little while now, which look do you prefer best, I see most are going for the full bd, I think my favorite is the semi bd. Maybe that will change after I actually get another set and display both looks side by side.

So far this for me, but once I get my second one the semi-bd may grow on me. :wink1:

IMG_2624_zps0fbb7591.jpg

Thanks buddy,

Not a problem man. As of right now I have the Semi BD Head and look. It's really hard to decide but the Pose I got him in is just too awesome to not keep on display. I was thinking when I got mine I would want the Full BD and while I was switching the looks around that's when I got to the Full BD look and I thought I would keep it but I just really love the Semi a lot. I switched it back and from there it has stayed that way. Full BD is awesome but it's hard but as of now Semi look it is.

Cool shots, skull :clap

Appreciate it:duff

So far this for me, but once I get my second one the semi-bd may grow on me. :wink1:

IMG_2624_zps0fbb7591.jpg

Well I haven't even the full bd look a chance yet in my display, never converted my to that yet, once I do I'll know which is best, however you really can't go wrong ether way, this is a masterpiece of a set:D

Both are great but since I already had the NECA full BD and the Enterbay full BD my preference with HT is the semi. It gives me a semi.

Not a problem man. As of right now I have the Semi BD Head and look. It's really hard to decide but the Pose I got him in is just too awesome to not keep on display. I was thinking when I got mine I would want the Full BD and while I was switching the looks around that's when I got to the Full BD look and I thought I would keep it but I just really love the Semi a lot. I switched it back and from there it has stayed that way. Full BD is awesome but it's hard but as of now Semi look it is.

Still waiting on BBTS to get my 2nd set, hopefully this week:tap

Both are great but since I already had the NECA full BD and the Enterbay full BD my preference with HT is the semi. It gives me a semi.

:lol

I have the neca myself, doesn't hold a candle to this set, but yeah the semi bd is kinda an all new look for me, really digging it right now.

BTW 4000 post party time:fest:fireworks:elefant:mexwave

Its a really stupid thing to celebrate, but who cares:lol

Semi bd is awesome my favorite look too :)
Btw someone is cooking an accurate MM1 hawk grenade launcher and also working on a clean HS based on the semi bd dx13 HS.
Its gonna be awesome :)

Btw Got a few dx10/13 parts to sell, also some saturday toys leather pants!
Check my signature :)

Last edited:
I was aware a certain someone was working on an MM1 but not about the clean headsculpt. And if we're thinking of the same person, well, if anyone can turn the semi BD head into a clean sculpt, he can. Interested.

Last edited:
This whole figure leaves me in awe. Haven't been this impressed since Keaton Batman and Reeve Superman :clap

Anyone got their exclusive converted recently? I'm ready to break down and get a regular version if I don't hear from SSC by this week.

Back