Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've said before that I would buy T3 figures. Still would. Definite yes on a clean and full bd T-850, yes to a T-X, and maybe to a T-X endo. Anything else outside of T1 and T2 is a no.

It's not the best Terminator film, but I'd probably buy an Arnold from it for sure.

I was always pretty meh about the TX endo.

Battle damaged T-850 though, that's too cool regardless of the overall quality of the film. I really hope it happens.

I was always pretty meh about the TX endo.

Battle damaged T-850 though, that's too cool regardless of the overall quality of the film. I really hope it happens.

Hard to believe Claire Danes was in that film for any of you current Homeland fans and retro lovers of My So Called Life like me :lol

She's come a long way in her career.

Anyways back to the topic, is the mini gun on DX 10 the same one that came with this T-1. If so, when I get my DX13 I want to pose it with the mini gun despite he wasn't BD when he used it in T2.

The coffin would be a nice accessory.

images
:exactly:

I doubt HT will touch that film though.

I'd really like the BD version from the end of the film. Since it was the most Arnie had Endo exposed, without actually being fleshless.

I wouldn't mind a TX .... Just for the sake of art. Nice red leather.... Hmm.... Yes i would want one. A TX endo would do good too. No one has made it so far ... So....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:
If they made T3 figures I would buy them, but I'm not begging for them though, much better terminator figures to be made first to complete T1 and T2

New diecast endo
Kyle Reese 84 look
Police Shootout/tanker truck
Little John

If they made T3 figures I would buy them, but I'm not begging for them though, much better terminator figures to be made first to complete T1 and T2

New diecast endo
Kyle Reese 84 look
Police Shootout/tanker truck
Little John

With that list, I could call it a day collecting Terminator :peace

Can't wait for mine to arrive. I think I may go with the full BD face but with the full left arm. Not movie accurate I know but I like him holding two weapons. I don't have this one yet and I'm already looking forward to a full endo release.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back