Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll call a trophy store next week see what they say about price's and doubt can afford a custom but will research or ask what they could do and let all know whats up.

Aaaaaaand action Arnold! No wait, that's an action figure?

7016d47e85af0fdfa6e0409b2c5e7072.jpg

Sweet money shot, Tim!

At this point? Good lord. I've seen members banned for much less. I'll be PM'ing cousin Dave shortly.

:lol Well I was trying to be fair. His initial critiques on the figure was all right. Anyone can go into any thread and give their thoughts on something regardless if it's a license they're into or not. But it's been days now and P. is still here being negative and it's a movie he professes to hate.

Either way, you'd be hard pressed to find me in any thread for a license/movie etc. I don't care for. I bet I have under 10 posts in the entire Marvel section

edit: Scratch that. I have the KO Punisher figure on PO. :lol

So I never got the MMS136 T-1 figure. For those that did, where would you classify that sculpt in terms of character and Arnold likeness.

The DX 13 would be top of course as far best likeness to the film so far. You know they still can do a T3 Arnold, even though the movie sucked.

But where would you put the T-1? Above or below the DX 10 :dunno

Also for the die hard Terminator experts was T-1 and the T-800 the same type of terminator, because they seemed the same.

I know in T3 the terminator was more advanced right?

Well you got 2 head sculpts with the T1 and I'm split on which is the best. maybe the bloody eye sculpt is marginally better :dunno

My only criticism with the DX13 sculpt is the hair looks kind of weird, and it just seems idk 5-10% too big, anyone else think that?

The DX10 sculpt looks like an Arnie look a like imo, a little paint app can help to bring out his check bones a bit but overall its a fairly weak sculpt.

I still luv my 136 though, it was my first Hot Toys Terminator figure and at the time it just blew me away, its still a very respectable figure. A T1 DX Arnie is long overdue though.

Well you got 2 head sculpts with the T1 and I'm split on which is the best. maybe the bloody eye sculpt is marginally better :dunno

My only criticism with the DX13 sculpt is the hair looks kind of weird, and it just seems idk 5-10% too big, anyone else think that?

The DX10 sculpt looks like an Arnie look a like imo, a little paint app can help to bring out his check bones a bit but overall its a fairly weak sculpt.

I still luv my 136 though, it was my first Hot Toys Terminator figure and at the time it just blew me away, its still a very respectable figure. A T1 DX Arnie is long overdue though.

Yeah of the two T1 sculpts I prefer the bloody eye version myself.

I don't think the hair on DX13 is too long, I think its a bit too short on the front if anything. The problem with it is its all too even, if they had put more definition to some of the spikes it'd be better. Basically they should have copied Enterbay's hair exactly (on the BD version! Very important, not the clean version)

I still luv my 136 though, it was my first Hot Toys Terminator figure and at the time it just blew me away, its still a very respectable figure. A T1 DX Arnie is long overdue though.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..what more could they do with T1 besides a light up endo eye and maybe the infamous " F### YOU A##HOLE! " scene.

Oh yearI guess the police station massacre look right?

I still luv my 136 though, it was my first Hot Toys Terminator figure and at the time it just blew me away, its still a very respectable figure. A T1 DX Arnie is long overdue though.[/QUOTE]

Hmmm..what more could they do with T1 besides a light up endo eye and maybe the infamous " F### YOU A##HOLE! " scene.

Oh yearI guess the police station massacre look right?

Or after Arnie gets run over by the Tanker and he is all mangled up.

Terminator19841_zps47f68841.jpg
theterminator84_zpsfe74595f.png

:exactly: we all know HT will be coming out with more females and they will only improve on it so why not a TX :lecture
You never know, I guess. Certainly I've got no problem with it for those that would like a TX. Speaking for myself, the movie was garbage and she wasn't intimidating as a Terminator, so no chance I'd be interested. Just don't see what she adds to the franchise or to a Terminator collection.

T-850's for sure. Maybe not the TX though.

T-850 jacket for sure! :clap

I still have my 12" McFarlane T-850 lying around somewhere

The m-16 that comes with the DX13 is sweet. Not even SS G.I.JOE has come out with a rifle that accurate looking.

Last edited:
I've said before that I would buy T3 figures. Still would. Definite yes on a clean and full bd T-850, yes to a T-X, and maybe to a T-X endo. Anything else outside of T1 and T2 is a no.
Good point, T-X endo was cool and would look pretty neat on display (especially with some weaponized switch-out limbs). All comes back to that horrible movie, though, so I'd still probably give it a pass. Trying hard to keep a bit of focus and not keep creeping out further and further from what I consider essential.

Back