Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Amazing................."

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Notice how they got around the problem of the articulated endo-knee - the flesh is missing around the whole thing as opposed to just the front. Not accurate I don't think but a perfectly acceptable compromise.

Notice how they got around the problem of the articulated endo-knee - the flesh is missing around the whole thing as opposed to just the front. Not accurate I don't think but a perfectly acceptable compromise.

I knew you were gunna point that out :lol

i was up in the air , either you or P

Re: HOT TOYS T2: 1/6-scale DX T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version)

This pic looks like a movie still, they really knocked it out of the park:inlove
378407_10151123438827344_7707122_n.jpg

The T-800 didn't have that many grenades at that point in movie. Such fail Hot Toys.

Pre-Order Cancelled.

Biased Terminator fan here, too!

DX10 and DX13 are the Holy Grails for me. I'm as happy as I can be with Terminator 2 collectibles. Now bring on some more T1!

Yeah, I would definitely be down for more T1 stuff, especially if they were to announce the much longed for Kyle Reece figure.

[ame]https://youtu.be/tkdkAe0GgbA[/ame]

This is coming from a guy who did not own MMS117…

Given the two choices with DX10 and this one I still think I will go with the DX 10 as it is the more "screen time" iconic look. This new set in fantastic.
I would love to head the more BD head displayed next to the DX10. I think that would be all I need.
How much do you guys think a loose BD head would go for?

Im amazed that they were able to do PERS AND LED Endo Eye in one sculpt. :panic::horror

This thing is a work of art I tell you! :lecture

For me the most important thing is likeness in terms of the shape of the endoskeleton! HT' s jaw is totally wrong this is why I said Enterbay's BD is more successful! 1/4 or 1/6 talks are so meaningless for me! If I am going to pay 300 hundred bucks or 400, I deserve the best!

WkHSH.jpg

Last edited:

OMFG!! Amazing!

Then go buy Enterbay. :wave

This figure really does have almost everything.

The only thing i can think of would be the Steel Mill grate he fisrt dies on as a base.

I'm loving everything excpt how young the sculpt looks

For me the most important thing is likeness in terms of the shape of the endoskeleton! HT' s jaw is totally wrong this why I said Enterbay' BD is more successful! 1/4 or 1/6 talks are so meaningless for me! If I am going to pay 300 hundred bucks or 400, I deserve the best!

WkHSH.jpg

I got to agree with you here, that DX13's inner pistons are wrong. But take comfort that this is the proto, and the DX10 proto and final are worlds apart.

Yeah, I would definitely be down for more T1 stuff, especially if they were to announce the much longed for Kyle Reece figure.

Most definitely.

This is coming from a guy who did not own MMS117…

Given the two choices with DX10 and this one I still think I will go with the DX 10 as it is the more "screen time" iconic look. This new set in fantastic.
I would love to head the more BD head displayed next to the DX10. I think that would be all I need.
How much do you guys think a loose BD head would go for?

I would hate to have to choose just one. Get 'em both. Do it!

Wow 440 posts in 12 hours!!!
I believe DX10 is still a necessity especially for those who missed the MMS. I have 2 MMS and still want to almost pickup a second DX10 but now w BD I am set for 2 DX13 instead.. At this point I am so excited with the idea of setting up two displays one with the evolution of T-800 and another one with T-1000 from clean with bike to total mayham BD YEAH!!! damn even the thumbs up is included ARGHHHHH HT does listen

wow that is so beautiful , i knew it was coming . Now wheres our Police station / Bd T1 version

Thats what im waiting for bring it now .

Boy this thread moved lightning fast while I was asleep. Had to go through at least 20 pages.

The funny thing is seeing ppl compare this to the EB 1/4. This is a proto compared to the final product from EB. Did ppl really just forget how much the HT sculpt on the DX10 changed from proto to final production piece??

They both look like Arnold but this one has a more intense/stern expression than the EB IMO. EBs has that just beat the T-1000 relieved look.

Just looking though all the pics again, this is easily going to be hot toys best figure, the crown jewel of all 1/6.

Though I am a biased Terminator fan, lol

I'm a terminator fan (a big one at that) but not so much to be biased vs other licenses. DX Jack Sparrow was HT best figure IMO until this was shown. Now this is will more than likely be their best figure :rock the detail is sick! This is what a DX is about!

Back