Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

might have to cancel something for this guy, just too much awesome to pass up on, that T1000 accesorey is the coolest

Re: Hot Toys - DX - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

I hope HT won't price this in the 300 range, the DX line is pricey enough as it is - they can jack up another line - Also, never noticed the grenade launcher had a broken handle, nice touch HT. I'm actually considering getting this and the Enterbay version - just for the crazy detail on that..This one has been a looooog time coming...

might have to cancel something for this guy, just too much awesome to pass up on, that T1000 accesorey is the coolest

I may have to cancel DX11 - my only other non-Terminator order right now. I also may have to add even more for sale than I was already planning. One way or another painful times ahead for me. I'm now delving into parts of my collection that ideally I'd rather keep but they are less important to me than Terminator.

Looks like I'm going to have to get the exclusive.

Yea, you like the extra T-1000 head huh?, i don't really care for it but, love the everything else we are getting here.

wow that is so beautiful , i knew it was coming . Now wheres our Police station / Bd T1 version

EB vs HT....boring argument....:sleep

So true. I don't care to read or see about EB in a HT thread.

But that is Sideshow Freaks is. Something has to be compared to something else to determine a "winner". Even those not even in the same damn scale.

EB's is 1/4 and thus irrelivant to me.

Yea, you like the extra T-1000 head huh?, i don't really care for it but, love the everything else we are getting here.

Yeah, it's a cool enough accessory for me to order it. I have reward points to cover some of the cost.

They both seem to have basically the same likeness, neither looks markedly better than the other imo. I mean, they both look like Arnold. :dunno

If I'm being honest and this is not a criticism, HT sculpt looks like a toy, EB's don't.

Just looking though all the pics again, this is easily going to be hot toys best figure, the crown jewel of all 1/6.

Though I am a biased Terminator fan, lol

Last edited:

But that is Sideshow Freaks is. Something has to be compared to something else to determine a "winner". Even those not even in the same damn scale.

:exactly::exactly::exactly::exactly: can't compared 1/4 to 1/6 guys. That is just stupid!

Just looking though all the pics again, this is easily going to be hot toys best figure, the crown jewel of all 1/6.

Though I am biased Terminator fan, lol

Biased Terminator fan here, too! :hi5:

DX10 and DX13 are the Holy Grails for me. I'm as happy as I can be with Terminator 2 collectibles. Now bring on some more T1!

:lecture:lecture:lecture

Re: HOT TOYS T2: 1/6-scale DX T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version)

This pic looks like a movie still, they really knocked it out of the park:inlove
378407_10151123438827344_7707122_n.jpg

Back