Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I've got one more DX13 I could do some weathering on and 1 or 2 DX10s (galleria/pescadero - would need the most minimal obviously)

And I've done nothing to any of my Tech Noir T1s so far.

Who knows? Skynet can be anything in the next film since it went from Defense Network computers... to a ****ing app.

LOL! So when exactly is Judgement Day, now? Kept on changing in the later movies, I lost track and never saw Genysis as it looked like crap....

It was crap, Cameron tied the whole thing up with a bow at the end of T2 and it's one of the reasons it is such a good film. T3 was ****ing pointless

It was crap, Cameron tied the whole thing up with a bow at the end of T2 and it's one of the reasons it is such a good film. T3 was ****ing pointless

It's sad that T3 and the other sequels have turned the terminator into a parody of himself.

Titanic and Avatar may have made him more money but T2 is Cameron's real masterpiece. I'm biased but it really had everything. Epic action sequences, memorable lines, a great story and real heart.

Going back to the weathering here's mine.... ( need to snap up a 2nd headsculpt but you get the idea)
44545014cdbac7a970d3a0f828d9aab9.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

Thank you buddy. I think I'll work on my DX10 today. But on a smaller scale as it's not until the end of the film he's "in need of a vacation" lol.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

I actually really like "clean" DX13. I mean I've never dirtied mine up...but I wouldn't want a more muted coloured figure with the heavy weathering

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back