Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok cool thanks for the tip adev

I wasn't sure if it was when he's being slammed with the machinery just before his does his face or not

it's a custom by commando, you should find him and see if he still makes it. a little pricey for no moving parts, but really unique.

Ok cool thanks for the tip adev

I wasn't sure if it was when he's being slammed with the machinery just before his does his face or not

The chest wound was from the SWAT assault so you'll only need a DX10 pants to go with the grenade launcher.

Well, i couldnt get all the heads together for the photo, since i gave some of them to a few friends of mine...
But here is a pic with most of them!
image.jpg

In the end, i was able to get a nice paint job for the nose of my favorite head, by the people that paint the sculptures for the church...
They used oil... Said i should wait a few weeks for it to be "touch-dry"... I dont plan on doing anything to the paint, i just hope it end up being resistant and durable... Anyway here he is:
image.jpg

nope. those are heads that didn't have paint good enough for zxTASKMASTERxz . you have missed the story.
i think zxTASKMASTERxz should sell them all while they are still popular and needed.

Haha if those guy around the dragon are parying for more heads, im one of them...
I would sell them but that is just simply impossible to do from ecuador...:/
Ill find some use for them....

I love this fig so much

probably my fave HT of all time

glad I bought it when I did cause the secondary market prices are freakin' cray

This is the first photo of a Hot Toys figure (or any action figure or other toy for that matter) that made me crave a McDonalds Shamrock Shake. Thanks for that, BeefSister. Thanks a pad load.

Back