Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was finally able to obtain the DX-13 several weeks ago and today took him out of his cardboard coffin.

LOVE this figure. Even compared to the releases coming out today, it's still one of my top 5 figures. I want to set up the other head sculpt set but am not sure what body to use. Aside from getting a loose DX13 body, is there another (cheaper) alternative?

Pose stolen from fellow Freaks... :wink1:

T-800 Cyberdyne Systems 2.jpg

T-800 Cyberdyne Systems 1.jpg

It is a great figure, this was what got me into Hot Toys.

As for 2nd body, I just bought another DX13 and sold off the accessories I didnt need.

Thanks guys! The lighting in my office hurts my photo-fu. :wink1:

DX13 prices are too high to double-dip and too much of a hassle to sell parts. I looked at a loose DX13 body on Ebay and they are going for approximately $200.00!! I was hoping that a Thor body could work but I'm not sure if that is the case.

Nice FAF!! He's such a great figure. I was looking on eBay earlier and they have the 1/4 Enterbay for $330 shipped.. Which is pretty insane considering the DX13 prices.

Last edited:
Thanks guys! The lighting in my office hurts my photo-fu. :wink1:

DX13 prices are too high to double-dip and too much of a hassle to sell parts. I looked at a loose DX13 body on Ebay and they are going for approximately $200.00!! I was hoping that a Thor body could work but I'm not sure if that is the case.

I was thinking of using a DX10 outfit and body with the DX13 jacket to display the light damaged head but that will represent the first 10 seconds of the "I'll be back" scene as his chest was shot out few seconds later.

Ideally for me, I would display the light damage head with a second DX13, but with the DX10 pants, and his knee wasn't scraped off until the steel mill.

Thank you, King Jordan!

Good points, Ryan. There are so many scene specific variations to the outfit. Will have to take another look at the movie to see the setup that I want best.

Thanks!

I want to set up the other head sculpt set but am not sure what body to use. Aside from getting a loose DX13 body, is there another (cheaper) alternative?
My plan is DX10 body with clean DX10 shirt/pants and lightly BD jacket from DX13. Not perfect but I don't want two Arnies both with blown out chests and knees, regardless of if it's movie accurate or not. From photos I've seen the DX10 body looks really good, though I'll have to see if the neck/head colouration difference bugs me. I suspect it'll be OK, though.

Fantastic photos, Frank.

My plan is DX10 body with clean DX10 shirt/pants and lightly BD jacket from DX13. Not perfect but I don't want two Arnies both with blown out chests and knees, regardless of if it's movie accurate or not.
damn. i need DX13 legs, you need his body, and we cannot cooperate, what a shame.
congrats on that grenade launcher! i see it so rarely. strange that so few people ordered it.

Ideally I would use another DX13 with the DX10 pants to cover up the knees to replicate the "I'll be back" scene rather than have two steel mill versions.

Thanks for the options, Invictus and Ryan. :duff

Would a "Thor" body work as well? Or is that body not complimentary to the DX13 head sculpt? (neck).

Great pics, Frank!! :rock

Thanks guys for the kind words

I still need to pick up some dx10 pants and I have a spare grey shirt somewhere for the tear gas launcher look

Back