Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
terminators coming to a new home... 3 more and intro endoskeleton in another box.
when i put them all together in a box, i thought it was a crazy picture )

T2_box_zpss3bqa5fs.jpg~original

terminators coming to a new home... 3 more and intro endoskeleton in another box.
when i put them all together in a box, i thought it was a crazy picture )

T2_box_zpss3bqa5fs.jpg~original

So.... much... epic..... Arnold..... :thud:

It looks like a bunch of Arnolds ganging up and ripping the clothes off the Arnold in the middle.
ha )
there's also a female figure there, her face fell right to crotch of that "arnold in the middle", so the whole thing is even weirder.

Last edited:
Is there a way to get an endo-arm for this figure? Maybe some custom.. I know it will not be screen accurate, but I'd like it so much!

Sent from my BatPad using Tapatalk

:lol :lol :lol

Who is it? Sarah?

:)

no, that was a project of a female figure in T-1000 uniform on molten pseudo-Sarah boots with a head from that girl from Blade. it looks cool in T-1000 mirror glasses. i don't know if i ever finish it.

Is there a way to get an endo-arm for this figure? Maybe some custom.. I know it will not be screen accurate, but I'd like it so much!
if you don't have an endoarm to begin with, there's no way.
i don't see any on ebay.
because i bought them all long ago

Last edited:
if you don't have an endoarm to begin with, there's no way.
i don't see any on ebay.
because i bought them all long ago

That's a good point. I know that ebay is full of every single hot toys little part, but this arms are impossible to find. Of course, if you bought them all then you could sell me one ;)

Of course, if you bought them all then you could sell me one ;)
nope, i bought them for a reason - some of them were used as full items and as parts for many projects, and others... well, were destroyed while i figure out how to used them. or were just for too red and caused my anger :)
also don't bother searching for MMS238 pants and boots for a decent price for the same reason

but seriously, if somebody doesn't part with his own item here, it's better to forget the idea until HT makes something skeletonish again in 1/6.

Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Fi...

nope, i bought them for a reason - some of them were used as full items and as parts for many projects, and others... well, were destroyed while i figure out how to used them. or were just for too red and caused my anger :)
also don't bother searching for MMS238 pants and boots for a decent price for the same reason

but seriously, if somebody doesn't part with his own item here, it's better to forget the idea until HT makes something skeletonish again in 1/6.

Actually these other parts can be found!

Anyway, if I find one, can I put it on a DX13? Arm pegs look different, but maybe I can cut the new arm and paste it on a dx13 arm peg..

Back