Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't take the batteries out. I can say that the batteries in my default full BD DX13 have already failed, they haven't leaked but they've already pretty much run out after minimal usage. Same goes for some of my MMS238 T-800s.
Does Duracell have an equivilant battery? I'd want to have the light up feature on but I'd rather have a mores trusted brand.

I ordered this guy from China. It took a day to clear Customs when it arrived to Canada.
You should see some activity in the coming week.

UK customs are known to be dreadful when it comes to packages from China and Hong Kong. :(
Some people had it stuck for 4 weeks! Hopefully I have my DX 13 before end of next week.

Just got this guy from China, an amazing piece! however the gun straps are really brittle. I had to use some super glue to glue it back together.

Unfortunately the standard head sculpt that was on the figure was broken. The package was listed as new and never been open. I have sent the seller a message, hopefully he can get me a replacement head. I really don't want to ship the whole thing back.

T-800.jpg

T-800_Damage.JPG

Freeze, creep.

Move aside Cop, or you will be terminated.

Hasta la vista, baby.

I should have brought a bigger gun...

Last edited:
Back