Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the T-1000 is probably the best non-dx T2 figure out there. I think the likeness is really good as is and the only thing that seems to be non-dx about the first release was the lack of PERS.

I'd be interested if they do a t1000 dx if we would get as much as last offering if not exact same except with 2 full figures with pers.

I guess this is how I see a DX T-1000 coming out:

The galleria/Pescadero look again but now with a PERS head and maybe the fully split head as an alternate.

And a second figure in the same set - liquid nitrogen T-1000 (especially now that we're finally getting a Hasta La Vista T-800).

The only other stuff is the split-down side version (wish I had a better name to call that) and the exploded version but those would be very unconventional figures so thats why I think the above is more likely....if they were to revisit the T-1000.

Last edited:
I want and will post on thier fb page asking if will revisit the t1000 and sarah along with pleading for a edward furlong john is much needed to complete this amazing set ....either way I will have me a t1000 in 2013 sometime......

I want and will post on thier fb page asking if will revisit the t1000 and sarah along with pleading for a edward furlong john is much needed to complete this amazing set ....either way I will have me a t1000 in 2013 sometime......

Am I the only one who does'nt want another t-1000 or sarah conner, I thought the ones they already made were really nice. John Conner though would be nice, But a new endoskeletion is whats really needed, and long overdue imo not sarah or t1000.

Am I the only one who does'nt want another t-1000 or sarah conner, I thought the ones they already made were really nice. John Conner though would be nice, But a new endoskeletion is whats really needed, and long overdue imo not sarah or t1000.

Whats long overdue is a battle damaged t800 from t1.

also wouldn't mind this

T800_PoliceStation.jpg

I have to say, if there's anyone who can do a figure justice with a camera, it's you. Despite the fact I'm actually getting this myself I'm looking forward to seeing your photos :)

Thanks. The way I approach things is, I'm a fan because of the source material, the images, the characters affected me so much, they make me want to own little duplicates of them, and when I take a picture of them, I try to capture all the thoughts and feelings the sources envoke in me with my shots, see the figures in the way that seeing the real thing caught me, it gives me a connection to the movies and such that goes beyond just watching them or buying figures from them.

Actually it was your own Pescadero photo series that inspired me to try my hand at the same thing. I expect you'd have gotten the lighting more like the film and each shot framed and presented better but I impressed myself nevertheless.

Figuring out ways to achieve certain lighting effects is one of the biggest thrills in taking photos like I do. Rather than just have a standard set up, I try to find lighting that suits the subtject. I think the T1 Terminator may be my most favorite figure I've ever shot for the lighting variety, the colors and moods of T1 are quite diverse and challenging to mimic and some of what I achieved with that figure ranks as my personal favorite work.

Whats long overdue is a battle damaged t800 from t1.

also wouldn't mind this

T800_PoliceStation.jpg

I would buy that if hot toys made it for sure, but I already bashed one. Would rather have a awesome chromed endosketeton, when oh when will they put it up for PO:impatient:

Yup , i wants a young call To John Connor :exactly:

Even though the endoskull detail isn't accurate on the figure, it surely looks more realistic than the prosthetics used in the movie. I like how it actually looks like the skull is underneath the gore and skin. Of course, I equated the look in the movie as his skull getting bashed by the T-1000 (which is why the pistons were outside) but the look of the figure is awesome.

I like the original t1000 and has ton of goodies he come's with but him and sarah i think could be improved upon .I posted on hot toys fb page hoping and asking if will revisit some of the characters and asking for a edward furlong figure sometime .I also wouldnt mind a DYSON figure sometime. any way super stoked for both of the arnie dx release's,.......

As if I need to say it, I'll take whatever they make. I won't say no to redoes especially if they expand even further our already great display options. Frozen T-1000, fully split T-1000 headsculpt, a T-1000 head with PERS, young John Connor, Kyle Reese- oh wait, heres a word from Gary Oldman:

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

Figuring out ways to achieve certain lighting effects is one of the biggest thrills in taking photos like I do. Rather than just have a standard set up, I try to find lighting that suits the subtject. I think the T1 Terminator may be my most favorite figure I've ever shot for the lighting variety, the colors and moods of T1 are quite diverse and challenging to mimic and some of what I achieved with that figure ranks as my personal favorite work.

Absolutely. I hunted down your T1 pics again recently and reposted links in the MMS136 thread actually. Those were pretty definitive shots of that figure, and an exactness of posing from the film that I really loved and tried to go for with my Pescadero scenes. It was tough matching MMS117 up to the film though, the experience kinda lowered my opinion of that figure actually, and it was already lower than most other people's. It really looked off in the head and body.

Damn forgot to tell them to MAKE reese for us .....:thud: Would love to see the ALIENS MARINE's revisited will make sure to post that too.....

As if I need to say it, I'll take whatever they make. I won't say no to redoes especially if they expand even further our already great display options. Frozen T-1000, fully split T-1000 headsculpt, a T-1000 head with PERS, young John Connor, Kyle Reese- oh wait, heres a word from Gary Oldman:

Gary-Oldman-Yelling-Everyone-Leon-The-Professional.gif

:lol So true, I don't mind if they remake the t1000 or sarah, however it should be after we get the figures we did'nt get first, a police shootout t1, bd t1, those could be made into one dx package maybe, kyle reese, little john conner and most of all a new chromed out endoskeleton.

:lol So true, I don't mind if they remake the t1000 or sarah, however it should be after we get the figures we did'nt get first, a police shootout t1, bd t1, those could be made into one dx package maybe, kyle reese, little john conner and most of all a new chromed out endoskeleton.

Problem with that plan is they will lose a bunch of people if they put out only the most hotly demanded figures first, leaving redoes and tougher-sell characters till last.

Damn, look at us. BD T-800 finally gets shown and we're right back to the early MMS117 days of speculation on what may come. For all we know they'll stop the line again for another 2 years after this!

On off topic tip i have noticed or searched on ebay you can pick up furlongs 1/6 dirtbike pretty cheap if they ever make him.

Back