Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Joints normally loosen with use anyway....I dunno, I wouldn't do anything about it.

I suppose you're right, but that friction when you turn his head drives me nuts. im worried that something might crack, or snap one day. maybe some lubrication is needed... but i dont know haha

Well, the day after my clothes weathering on the DX13s and DX10 pants, despite having misgivings about what I'd done yesterday, I feel pretty good about today. I think they look good. I'll post comparison shots when I get the chance.

Now wherez that teargas launcher. Cannot wait for that.

Honestly, i am really into variety. So, i typically buy either an awesome looking character i like or may be a simple one from a movie i like, some of this need is fulfilled by customs and much by hot toys. Although, i do collect multiples of terminator, cause ..... resistance is futile :) ...and one or two versions of every release is simply unavoidable. I do avoid entire lineups now though except terminator n dark knight... I have pulled the plugs on avengers, no GOTG for me and ironman (no way) except whiplash ...

Yeah I've gotten the sense that you're into quite a range of stuff. How many HT lines are you into, sorry if you've said it before and I've forgotten.

Cheers! ... U must put one more pic of them 1000 terminators. I remember seeing that before... Now with these modded on....

Well, the day after my clothes weathering on the DX13s and DX10 pants, despite having misgivings about what I'd done yesterday, I feel pretty good about today. I think they look good. I'll post comparison shots when I get the chance.

Now wherez that teargas launcher. Cannot wait for that.

what, you invented a way to weather them all?
i tried gray dry paint, the effect is very nice, but it's absolutely impossible to do it in dozens on our collections - TOO BORING.

Well, I did something which, to my eyes, worked pretty well. Just scratch the bejaysus out of them with sandpaper.

I better take some pics close up of the kind of wear&tear you can expect....

K, scratch that. Pics aren't happening. Camera is $h!t. And memory cards aren't even working.

But I'm particularly pleased with how I've removed the excess darkness and sheen of the DX10 pants. The sandpaper will cause small surface tears in places but it only adds to the realism, particularly if you're weathering for scenes later in the film.

K, scratch that. Pics aren't happening. Camera is $h!t. And memory cards aren't even working.

But I'm particularly pleased with how I've removed the excess darkness and sheen of the DX10 pants. The sandpaper will cause small surface tears in places but it only adds to the realism, particularly if you're weathering for scenes later in the film.

If you're happy with it, the "damage" doesn't even rate a mention. Especially if you've improved it, because it's no longer damage. :)

still one the best DX release IMO, 2nd would have to be Jack sparrow.

Pretty excited for the BD t1 terminator. Should have been a DX release

Took a few new pictures this morning. Still one of my favourite figures!

567db9e7afd9398c79110949618f77c5.jpg
3c7bb3d3a401b721bb6d93d6b6238e7e.jpg
05d2e7a4c5e671a4f80a6d2895fdcc88.jpg

Selling my spare set of DX13 parts if anybody is interested. Can be used to build a BD version.

14848692428_e18250e226_c.jpg

Back