Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just picked up the Dx13. I got a Caribbean Queen in the box as well. I'm ready for some Ahhhhnold!!!!! Get to tha fiihgyaaaa!!

C0DE19B5-6A1B-4FA6-9474-2DAC71560CB7-2319-0000016E9E731DA9_zps723f5d83.jpg

So why are some getting an extra figure and some aren't?

Thanks for the link..Wow I didn't realize that the T-800 used so many different pistols in T2, I know Sarah changed her pistols frequently.

That's what the DX 10, and DX13 is missing the Tear gas launcher.:lecture

Yea Ireally want that Tear Gas launcher. I was looking around and could not find a proper one in 1/6 scale.

Fixed the cropping on this video, here's a look at the evolution of the T800 from t2, sorry for the over saturation with the camera light:slap

[ame]https://youtu.be/IPs0NXNAgWc[/ame]

Interest list for a young John Connor figure. Jump aboard people.

https://www.sideshowcollectors.com/forums/showthread.php?t=137231

Possibly another stupid question - where might I purchase this? Off-license? Pharmacy? DIY store? :lol

Any pharmacy would have it. Its used for minor cuts and scrapes. Usually about 1$ in US and you will be able to correct a 100 head sculpts. ;) not sure how much it would be in your location.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I've gotten two free calendars.

Also, Sideshow must have a ton of those Angelica's if they are giving them away for free.

I would rather have gotten a calendar instead of the Christmas stitch figure I got. Sure it was a nice gesture, but why would someone ordering a a BD terminator want a stitch figure? :dunno. I loved this years calendar. Hopefully they send one with my vader or grievous figures.

I would rather have gotten a calendar instead of the Christmas stitch figure I got. Sure it was a nice gesture, but why would someone ordering a a BD terminator want a stitch figure? :dunno. I loved this years calendar. Hopefully they send one with my vader or grievous figures.

Heck, you can have mine I'm not going to use it. How far are you from Minneapolis/St.Paul?

Bloody stupid calendars. No figures for me and i give them so much business. Down with sideshow. Grrrrrrr......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Those of you that got the free figure were you charged for shipping?
The only free figure I got from SS was Astronaut Brent from POTA.

I haven't even opened my Calender. Does it have upcoming till now unannounced products or something. Of not, I really don't care.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. The chrome paint is on there good and proper. Just a little pressure with 90% rubbing alcohol dipped Q tips and the blood comes off. It's layered it seems like.

I took the rest off.

IMG_5775-Copy_zps7e9a0caf.jpg

IMG_5777_zps17579f7e.jpg

IMG_5776-Copy_zpsbad52e3c.jpg

Nothing special. I'll try to take some proper pics this weekend.

IMG_5792_zps440ccc09.jpg

Looks great I will be doing this.

Back