Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review buddy and the evolution of the T2 was really cool :clap

Nice review!..I felt like I was looking at the DX13 in a lab alone or in a darkroom late at night :lol

Thanks for sharing

Yeah I'm not the greatest reviewer I know, far from it, just sharing a passion for the hobby:peace

Those of you that got the free figure were you charged for shipping?
The only free figure I got from SS was Astronaut Brent from POTA.

I paid extra for the pack out, best 10 bucks I've spent in a while:D

new project :) still wip

might do it in chrome eventually when the 1/6 chrome endo comes out..

I missed this. Looks like I'm not the only one that was fiddling around today. Looks like you took the goopy blood off the full BD sculpt? I guess that answers that question. With the blood off it looks even worse. Deep, gouging wounds. Ouch.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Has anybody tried putting the chrome Robert Patrick head on the Motorcycle Cop T-1000 yet?

Hmm, I'm getting a replacement statue and normal sculpt (had a nose rub)... and the package says 6 lbs.... I hope there's an Angelica there!

I enjoy watching the mods i never mod mine unless have to. I like the exposed chrome but think a little blood is good realy around the exposed eye mark's & cuts a great look. When i see the blood removed it reminds me of reese saying the 1st terminators were easy to spot rubber skin bad breath and no blood just added in lol. Also checked the free calender pics last night some very cool photo's may use as backgrounds in display later on after done with it.

Great pics ^^^ best arnold sculpt feels like they realy shrunk him down to 1/6 for us no shade's needed just a amazing relesase.

I didn't get a calendar or Stitch with mine. I received a free Hot Toys Angelica figure instead. The box was over 14 pounds. There's a little note that says "free figure cause your awesome" or something.

Pretty nice gesture in Hot Toys' part. They basically sent me $200. :lol

Mine arrived today as well!

t800-01_zps94709384.jpg

Under the detolf LED lights the chrome really shines from underneath the extra blood. I like it. :)

Haha, turns out I left this in my cart on AEC and it's still reading as $289.99 for the pre-order. Proceeded to checkout and the price hasn't changed... interesting. How are the rewards from AEC compared to SSC? Is it worth getting this figure for $305 from there instead of waiting on the EX waitlist?

Can't get enough of this figure! Went back and forth between both looks and finally settled on the BD :yess: HT outdid themselves! I rarely say that these days.

Haha, turns out I left this in my cart on AEC and it's still reading as $289.99 for the pre-order. Proceeded to checkout and the price hasn't changed... interesting. How are the rewards from AEC compared to SSC? Is it worth getting this figure for $305 from there instead of waiting on the EX waitlist?

$5 for $250 spent.
Not nearly as good as SS but their prices are lower too.

I didn't get a calendar or Stitch with mine. I received a free Hot Toys Angelica figure instead. The box was over 14 pounds. There's a little note that says "free figure cause your awesome" or something.

Pretty nice gesture in Hot Toys' part. They basically sent me $200. :lol

Yeah, that's pretty damn cool.

What did ya think of Arnie?

Nice. What is that they're standing on, on the Detolf shelf?

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Just got my shipping notice from sideshow toy. I should get this bad boy tomorrow. Only paid $260 shipped. :) Finally put the reward points to good use.

Back