Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoops I just noticed the neck and head in these shots by Rzez are dislodged. Please tell me the neck can tilt to the side, even my MMS neck can tilt.
:pray:
1467431_10152036754504663_311265957_n.jpg

1469966_10152036755344663_120043851_n.jpg

Word:lecture

Especially when you get an extra one free, yep I got the angelica figure and a calendar too:blissy

Congrats on getting him in along with the free figure and calendar! Double score there. Mine arrives Wednesday. Can't wait and the Angelica figure I got free on a purchase 3 weeks back and she's pretty cool. Again congrats and post some pics!

:clap
So why do people want to swap the jackets so much, is there something with the DX13 jackets..I don't see it. :dunno

I think one guy switched it with the MMS Jacket??

Ive gone through 1000 pages in this thread, and from what I can tell, the mms jacket's quality exceeds the dx13, and most importantly the proportions are just right with great weathering. The weathering on the mms jacket is more subtle and natural. For some unknown reason, it fits better on anrold as the flaps are just right and flushed and gives arnold a very realistic tailored jacket. Ive seen 1 good homemade weathered DX12 jacket way back in the thread, but its not realistic, because one would never attempt this on his own lol.

Word:lecture

Especially when you get an extra one free, yep I got the angelica figure and a calendar too:blissy

Congrats Skull! :hi5:
I received my black suit spidey today and got the Stitch cosbaby...LOL!

Give me your Angelica.

j/k..........no really...give it.

Congrats Skull! :hi5:
I received my black suit spidey today and got the Stitch cosbaby...LOL!

Give me your Angelica.

j/k..........no really...give it.

Thanks,
Black suit spidey is awesome, under rated figure really, congrats:hi5:

She's yours for low low price of 160 plus shipping:wink1:

Ive gone through 1000 pages in this thread, and from what I can tell, the mms jacket's quality exceeds the dx13, and most importantly the proportions are just right with great weathering. The weathering on the mms jacket is more subtle and natural. For some unknown reason, it fits better on anrold as the flaps are just right and flushed and gives arnold a very realistic tailored jacket. Ive seen 1 good homemade weathered DX12 jacket way back in the thread, but its not realistic, because one would never attempt this on his own lol.

Really? Hmm I have two MMS T2s that seem irrelevant now that I will have DX13 in a few days.

I might swap jackets to see if it is better but there isn't any bullet holes with the MMS jacket., so I guess it wouldn't make sense to put that jacket with the BD heads is there, because I don't have the DX10, nor do I want one now :dunno

Really? Hmm I have two MMS T2s that seem irrelevant now that I will have DX13 in a few days.

I might swap jackets to see if it is better but there isn't any bullet holes with the MMS jacket. :dunno

Theres a guy on here, that did a custom with the MMS Jacket 30-40-50 pages back, I dont know which page. But it looks sweet. The holes done just right, and tears not over done. I usually see ppl put the MMS jacket on DX12. But i guess you could also put the semi BD one with the MMS jacket. It would be weird with no holes or tears though for sure.

:clap
So why do people want to swap the jackets so much, is there something with the DX13 jackets..I don't see it. :dunno

I think one guy switched it with the MMS Jacket??

Tailoring is better on the old MMS jacket. Personally I think that's very important in getting a T2 Arnold to look right. I'll put bullet holes and tears in it myself at some point, I don't expect that to be a huge problem.

MMS jacket on left, DX13 jacket on right. The DX13 one closes too much on the front, almost completely obscuring the battle damaged chest.

Tailoring is better on the old MMS jacket. Personally I think that's very important in getting a T2 Arnold to look right. I'll put bullet holes and tears in it myself at some point, I don't expect that to be a huge problem.

MMS jacket on left, DX13 jacket on right. The DX13 one closes too much on the front, almost completely obscuring the battle damaged chest.

Don't think I'm crazy but I kind of like the look on the right which is the DX 13 right? The MMS jacket's arms look too skinny and awkward in that pose IMO. The head looks too big as well:lecture

Thanks for the pics but I think when I put both styles of jackets on the DX13 then I'll see what works.

:wave

If nothing else the old HT Arnolds, MMS117 & DX10 did come with some cool accessories:

MMS:

Winchester shotgun
Flower box & flowers
Endo arm
Black T-Shirt

DX10:

Nice light up display stand
The Winchester again
Mini-gun
Sunglasses
+ The stuff for the Cyberdyne chip removal scene.

DSCF2040_zpsba689e43.jpg

Back