Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
stupid question but does anyone know if I get on the waitlist for the exclusive version and are not able to get one, do I get my NRD back?

They do not charge the NRD until it becomes a real order and they will give you a couple days warning before they charge.

I'm getting a little impatient, mainly because I'm curious as to whether or not they've been doing any changes behind the scenes again. I'll take it as is, but if they made some improvements, it could be even more awesome.

How much do you guys think the alternative endo head loose would go for on ebay? I am interested in picking it up to display beside my DX10.

I'd say at least $100. Probably more. Usually when there is two heads from a release one sells for more than the other due to demand but I think both of these will be close to on par with one another. Get it from Toy Anxiety. **** ebay.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Thanks guys. If price is reasonable I am going to "try" and save money and pass on this figure with only buying the Half Human / Half Endo head sculpt to represent the BD look next to DX10.

You mean HK release photos? I hope so!

And everyone remember...the initial bad photos from HK customers folks! ;)

Im eagerly awaiting OMGs pix!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

You and me both. This will be one of the most legendary DXs to date.

You mean HK release photos? I hope so!

And everyone remember...the initial bad photos from HK customers folks! ;)

Im eagerly awaiting OMGs pix!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 4

Ah yes the obligatory ''I don't care how badly I'm presenting the figure, I just want to be the first with pics'' pics.

You buying scar... I have been pendulumming...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

No. He looks nice but with DX13 and the batmobile coming there's no way I can. At this point I don't see many Predators, if any, tempting me.

Back