Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hate you all nerds! :gah: ))
sculpted necks are puke anyway.

Does anyone know if this listing on ebay will fit a muscular dx 10 body? Has anyone tried it? https://www.ebay.com/itm/360624887260?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
ZY Toys Men's Black Leather Clothing Set 1/6 Fit for 12inch action figure
i never tried that one, but usually no normal 1/6 clothes fit T-800 HT bodies: pants just don't close (the worst part), and jackets look way stupid until their under layer is cut out.
even the alien marines Hudson clothes had to be replaced when i made alien marines Andrew Schwarrison, and they were military=spare clothes.
but, again, i have never tried that specific set.

Last edited:
Yeah that sucks :gah: I just plan on doing the bullet holes in the neck myself on a TTM20 :yess:

Not worried about the chest plate? Unless you have something in mind for that?

You might be better off waiting for the body to be parted out by TA when they eventually get them in stock.

It's always best to get parts from them as soon as possible, they have the most affordable prices. After they're out of stock forget it. We'll see all kinds of goofy prices on that body because it's "special"

hate you all nerds! :gah: ))
sculpted necks are puke anyway.

revenge-of-the-nerds-stan.jpg

You might be better off waiting for the body to be parted out by TA when they eventually get them in stock.

It's always best to get parts from them as soon as possible, they have the most affordable prices. After they're out of stock forget it. We'll see all kinds of goofy prices on that body because it's "special"

Can u send me ta link?

Can u send me ta link?
It's just a web site called Toy Anxiety. They're a web site that sells parted out stuff from 1/6th figures. Personally I haven't dealt with them but they seem pretty reasonable on prices.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/

I wouldn't mind getting a battle damaged body, pants, boots, and shirt if possible as that would give me close to a complete second figure (using the rest of the parts from the DX13).

It's just a web site called Toy Anxiety. They're a web site that sells parted out stuff from 1/6th figures. Personally I haven't dealt with them but they seem pretty reasonable on prices.

https://www.toyanxiety.com/

I wouldn't mind getting a battle damaged body, pants, boots, and shirt if possible as that would give me close to a complete second figure (using the rest of the parts from the DX13).

Yep. I dont feel the need to buy 2 fully boxed figures. So many people are buying them that it will be tough to sell so many head sculpts and accesories. Worst case if the body is too expensive ... I will buy a regular body and do some innovative battle damage on it. Basically before his chest is beaten up bad after the hand amputation you cant see much of the exact damage on his chest. Yes you can see some damage but not as clearly as post the rod scene. Long story short if a battle damaged body is reasonably priced i will pick it else regular 70 dollar mascular body, shoes and shirt and i can live with it.

The chest doesn't get damaged until the fight in the steel mill when the T-1000 slams a big steal thing into it .

watch my video , i say it @ around 5:15

[ame]https://youtu.be/LRuCZ_o80nw[/ame]

I'm going for the Cyderdyne escape look with the semi damaged head. That way, no damaged chest is needed. :wink1:

Yeah... But i wanted to pose him like that scene where he is looking for t000 and he attacks from the side, i see a bit of chest damage there in my dvd...

He was primarily shot in the chest in the SWAT shootout. That's where the chest damage began.

Yes... But i dont need a full boxed figure for that. Just the jacket and head sculpt with a spare body even undamaged one wld do. I can bet that hot toys will keep making terminators every other year - so i will have enough of them and that i am sure. Its a cash cow for them. The two head sculpts are primarily cause they want people to buy two. Its just a bait. I am low on shelf space and have 7 on preords already. So, need to save every bit i can and do some make shifts. Grt for people who can buy two.

I'm going for the Cyderdyne escape look with the semi damaged head. That way, no damaged chest is needed. :wink1:
I might have to pop it in to check but by that scene is his leg damaged?

Edit: I was thinking of a different part. Still though when does the leg first get damaged?

I might have to pop it in to check but by that scene is his leg damaged?

Edit: I was thinking of a different part. Still though when does the leg first get damaged?

Probably when he jumps off the liquid nitrogen truck as it slides on its side into the steel mill. Looks like he lands on his knee and tumbles at speed.

Yeah I just popped in the Blu-ray quick and really if you wanted to use the less battle damaged head accurately you'd still have to have his chest battle damaged as the damage to his face occurs the same time as the chest damage starts (the SWAT shootout at Cyberdyne) so you'd probably want the DX13's body. Hopefully it won't be too much to get (although I have a feeling it might be). His leg does get damaged after the tanker crashes at the warehouse.

Back