Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you ever seen real gruesome injuries and body parts thats to be cleaned up from railways and bad car crashes?
TerminatorSmile.jpg

Have you ever seen real gruesome injuries and deaths/many body parts thats to be cleaned up from railways and bad car crashes?

Faces of Death:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077533/

Is a good one if your into that sort of thing. Its got footage from the PSA plane that crashed in San Diego. Big clumps of body parts strewn around the streets etc. Its pretty gross but I know some people who are into all the gore stuff.

Have you ever seen real gruesome injuries and deaths/many body parts thats to be cleaned up from railways and bad car crashes?
i'd puke.
i almost puked when i studied just photos of torn flesh / open-broken bones before doing that custom )

Googled Faces of Death (even though I've known about it for years now, but what the hell right?)

Clicked on images.

I don't need that.

Its mostly staged with a few real life accidents thrown in......great scene of a crocodile killing a guy, if you watch the scene they even give you a pov angle from the crocodile lolz

I've seen a few of those, makes ya feel a little sick. I wouldn't say there something I could re-watch:monkey4

Its like a car accident though, you can't look away:horror

I know a good portion of the movie is staged. I've seen it before, albeit years ago. Thing is that when I searched it on google images I got way more than just the movie....

Its mostly staged with a few real life accidents thrown in......great scene of a crocodile killing a guy, if you watch the scene they even give you a pov angle from the crocodile lolz

Yes, youre right, most of it is staged.But the real stuff is horrifying. Like some of the public excecutions.

I remember rotten.com back in high school. Gave me the chills.

Rotten.com! I forgot all about that.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Faces of Death:

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0077533/

Is a good one if your into that sort of thing. Its got footage from the PSA plane that crashed in San Diego. Big clumps of body parts strewn around the streets etc. Its pretty gross but I know some people who are into all the gore stuff.

WTF! First time I've heard of that. I'm talking about real life. Seeing it with your very own eyes. Not a film. Like emergency services and such. No, I'm not into gore or such things. People who are, are disturbed.

i'd puke.
i almost puked when i studied just photos of torn flesh / open-broken bones before doing that custom )

...and people have passed out. Even seeing their own. I've only ever seen one at a motocross track. The guy landed badly and the foot peg smashed up his kneecap. You could see all the mangled flesh, blood and cap busted up. It's the most disgusting thing I've ever seen in my life. Let alone what I dread to imagine what emergency services that turn up to deal with such things or clean up the parts scattered at the incident.

And speaking of real life, I know police and firemen thats seen this stuff and they're retired now. I saw some old photos once but I'd hate to be at the scenes with such incidents. Because to this day for a number of them, it's beyond vomiting. There have been a few firemen at one bad car crash, the car was wedged in below the trailer. Horrid story. Police, fire and ambulances there. The only way they could get one of the passengers out was to cut his legs off. Complete carnage. Let alone the other stories with trains.
There's things on the tv, or images like yours for example that can create such horrific flashbacks for them. Thats why I thought people who try to create such things are on the disturbed side and have no idea what these things are really like. Then they'd have a different point of view.

I still find it hard to get those images out of my mind when I saw these old photos in my early 20s. Let alone somebody who has no choice to cut his legs off to live or let him die due to bleeding to death since the car was so crumpled up.

Well this thread took an interesting turn. :lol

Years back, I shocked myself in what I could find on the internet, almost to the point of desensitization when it came to the images. Sick, sick stuff, very nightmare worthy. It's nothing I'd want to see in person, let alone experience.

Same here. Found the worst stuff I could find on the web. Images, videos, everything, to the point where i was just about desensitized as well. Eventually, however, I found I could no longer willingly look at stuff like that anymore (thanks to one website in particular..). I guess the curiosity wore off after a while!

I don't get squeamish or anything, but I definitely prefer not to look at stuff like that anymore if I don't have to.

Thats why I thought people who try to create such things are on the disturbed side and have no idea what these things are really like. Then they'd have a different point of view.
O______________O

there's a scene in the movie, a scary robot puts his arm elbow-deep into human's body. geometry of a human body says that most likely his spine will be crushed and turned out. i wanted to recreate that scene to show that that's a robot who brings only death. i had to google for real photos, they were disgusting, but a 1/6 toy is just a small toy, like a 3D screenshot from a movie or cartoon, and not some disturbed real stuff ))

or if it is, i have some more disturbed stuff ))

arm01_zpsf9a57fd3.jpg~original

arm02_zpsf9a57fd3.jpg~original

arm03_zps8c5df866.jpg~original

repairs_flesh_finish_01.jpg~original

arm01_zpsf8fb6e62.jpg~original

arm02_zps8b7b9cd2.jpg~original

Last edited:
Man I love those pics of his messed up arm. Will be interesting to see how HT do the damage on the DX13.

What about bad sports injuries too. That basketball player whose leg broke and the bone was sticking out. :horror:yuck

Back