Hot Toys - DX13 - T2: T-800 (Battle-Damaged Version) 1/6-scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm curious as to whether or not HT has gone back to whatever material/technique they used before which made the final product look more textured and realistic. That's the one thing that hurt the DX10. Regardless, it's still going to be the absolute best figure I've ever owned.

I'm curious as to whether or not HT has gone back to whatever material/technique they used before which made the final product look more textured and realistic. That's the one thing that hurt the DX10. Regardless, it's still going to be the absolute best figure I've ever owned.

Yeah, this is one of those figures that really is worthy of owning two.

I'm curious if HT has already bought EB BD headsculpt to copy face damages.

If it makes it more accurate, that's fine by me. I hope they keep that deep wound look though. I prefer they take artistic license there and make it look less like prosthetics.

For me accuracy would be preferred but I don't entirely object to this incredibly detailed realistic BD approach. They should at least get the surface areas of exposed endo correct though.

249005_10201295030684332_27085398_n.jpg

943387_10201295029844311_1993347397_n.jpg

401886_10201295031004340_1957150007_n.jpg

Sorry guys, false alarm:) It is just a custom...

"Est. Ship Date: August 2013"

Did I miss something? I thought it was July? I went back a few pages but didn't see anything.

Edit: Never mind, I clearly don't pay attention. :)

Last edited:
Just had my flex pay schedule change, last payment is due to come out first week in August now. I can live with that :lol

I'm still not a fan of the too young HS, or the inaccurate jaw piston, but it's starting to grow on me.

I'll wait for in hand pics of finished product, but yeah... maybe good enough to sit on my shelf.

I really want them to fix that jaw piston though.

Kinda wierd to me that anyone would focus in on the jaw piston when other things, I would think, are more glaring - such as the areas of flesh damage and exposed endo generally being the wrong shape.

Back