• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Hot Toys DX09 '89 Batman (2 capes)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maglor

Super Freak
Reaction score
Selling my 1989 Bat.

$320 Including shipping to anywhere in the US.

IMG_4481-1.jpg

IMG_5556.jpg

IMG_4944.jpg

IMG_4033.jpg

The figure includes a second modified cape with the liner removed. Although the inside of the cape is grey rather than black, it hangs better than the stock cape. Unmodified stock cape also included.

Figure is complete including packaging, with two small exceptions. I lost the small spike on his right gauntlet and was forced to use one from the extra set the figure comes with. Very glad Hot Toys was wise enough to include the spare spikes. It is also missing the little metal ring that is on the end of the string attached to the batarang.

Here the figure is pictured with the modified cape, and you can see that batarang sans metal ring.

IMG_7150.jpg

IMG_8616.jpg

My Returns Figure arrives tomorrow. If someone doesn't make an offer soon, I may just decide to keep them both...

Back