Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Metal Gear Solid or GTFO... Matrix is so to many years old I lost interest in those after the first movie the rest of them where far form good... The third one plain sucked...

I hope it's not MGS... I would definitely rage because I most likely wouldn't be able to afford it, lol.

I only have enough money for the Batman figures at the moment.

Do the DX's usually come from already produced characters? if not im saying Metal Gear Solid 2 Snake with alternate Pliskin suit.

a man can dream!

Ah! A guessing game thread :) I am sure noobs like me will enjoy here the most for the next two days!!

I wish it is IM Mark 1 with a replaceble Tony Stark HS Jericho Suit figure! :horror

Or, something more whacky would be:

HT to get the Sin City licence and make a DX Marv!! :panic:

DX01 - upgrade from Joker V1
DX02 - upgrade from Batman V1

Everything else has been completely new. I guess Sparrow could be considered an upgrade, but he coincides with the new film. The first two DXs were blatant remakes.

Just found out the DX07 is a vacuum with PERS that sucks all the money from your wallet. So use caution when displaying this figure.

GOD Bruce Lee, just to stick it to Enterbay.:lecture

With them showing that new body a while back, you could be on to something.

If it was GoD they would have stuck it to Enterbay by (more than strongly!) hinting it back when Enterbay released their first non-prototype shots and their Facebook page nearly exploded.

They could have sunk the whole company then.
They wouldn't wait until now to announce GoD.

conan the barbarian............just stick it to .........um..........nobody......:lecture

Edward Scissorhands?

That way they could have a new Depp sculpt.
A load of new accessories and his shirt outfit.

People who already bought the previous version would have an extra body, so win, win.

Here's hoping! A longshot I'm sure.

It may well be something out of left field. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened with the DX. Funny enough, despite my earlier post, I actually do hope it is Police Assault T-800, because: 1) he's gonna wear sunglasses anyway and the movable Endo eye would probably be cool; and 2) I just wanna see that mother____er released at this point, I don't care if it is MMS or DX.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back