Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
More wallet abuse. I'm about to put HT on automatic payroll deduction.

Iron Monger!

Not likely and i'm sorta hoping its nothing I want as I have to many preorders already.

Arnie Conan

....yeah I know it won't be Conan, but if enough people keep saying it, maybe one day.... :)

IM, Terminator or Predator.......Their the licenses with the most figures so it makes sense (Batman and POTC have Dx)

I hope it has nothing to do with Ironman 2 witch sucked IMO... I also just traded off and sold all my Ironman figures... So I dont really care if it is one for that matter because I wont buy it anyway... If its anthor DX Joker Id be down for sure... I know it wont be 89 Joker because Hot Toys already said stay tuned to see pics of him soon... I hope that this is true IMO... Anyway I dont think 89 Joker would look all that with the PERS anyway... It would blow my mind if it is Snake form Metal Gear Solid with a ____ load of extra stuff with him...

Would love for it to be from the Metal Gear Solid line. Ocelot or Snake would be awesome as DX's, changable outifts, tons of accessories and a PERS system. Would be sweet!

Doubtful though, I spose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back