Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DX ESB Darth Vader, just to stick to everyone who bought a Sideshow Darth Vader :lecture

Big chances of being a T2 T-800 BD since its the anniversary of the movie.

iron_man_movie_image_mark_1_armor.jpg

Iron-Man-Tony-Stark-1477.jpg

If they didn't allready announce Superman,a DX Superman/Clark kent combo would be huge at comic con.

It can be anything,and of those latest Licenses announced i bet it's a Burton Batman either Keaton or Nicholson,Smooth Criminal,Neytri just because Sully was just announced,T2 Battle Damaged,next POTC character.

Besides Smooth Criminal,me personally hope for Metal Gear or 1984 Kyle Reese but i kinda doubt neither will get a DX threatment.

Damn some real good guesses on the facebook page:

DX07 - 1989 Batman with Bat-mobile.
Battle Damage T800, PERS with LED light up function
Iron Monger , Iron Whiplash
Keaton Batman
Matrix Keanu Reeves in two costumes.

I don't care what you guys say. Give me more Iron Man. I want to see an Iron Monger . Seriously! I feel this could be it!

That Batmobile guess is terrible. Not just logistically, but... wait yeah logistically. It makes no sense if you actually think for 1 second.

That Batmobile guess is terrible. Not just logistically, but... wait yeah logistically. It makes no sense if you actually think for 1 second.

:exactly: ..and what the ____ Ironmonger as a dx?:dunno i know pers ain't exactly everyone's cup of tea but pers belongs on a figure that will actually utilize the feature, not on something that will only cover it up with a mask!:cuckoo:

Anyone notice star or universe at the background maybe it a hint. :rolleyes2

There are stars... and star is in Star Wars... Darth Vader is from Star Wars... so it's probably Nicholson Joker.

Ooh I bet it's a DX (fill in the blank because it really could be anything so what's the point?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back