Hot Toys DX07 coming soon! (SDCC)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hah, soon people will be too afraid to buy any HT.

I'll bet it's Eastwood's Blondie though. Which would be totally more awesome than anyone else's wishes here. Yep.

It may well be something out of left field. Wouldn't be the first time that's happened with the DX. Funny enough, despite my earlier post, I actually do hope it is Police Assault T-800, because: 1) he's gonna wear sunglasses anyway and the movable Endo eye would probably be cool; and 2) I just wanna see that mother____er released at this point, I don't care if it is MMS or DX.

Hell yeah!!

I'm praying it's a battle damaged T-800 from T-2 with multiple portraits, but I'd bet money it'd be a redo of an Iron Man figure.

If it's not terminator or batman, I shudder to think what will happen in this board. Come Wednesday:

holdon.jpg

Someone in the Mark IV diorama thread just suggested it could be a Mark IV Iron Man with diorama and Tony Stark suit. Would seem pretty uninspired to me, but I can see it happening. Might also explain why they didn't show a new sculpt in that promo--if they wanted to hold off for the big reveal.

I don't know why we keep looking at things HT has already teased... previous DX releases have always been separate from teasers they've already given elsewhere.

It's most likely that this DX is none of the things they've already announced, teased, or said they'd do.

The thing is I don't have any more money. I just put a down payment on Leon. Actually if I had the cash I would not have bought Sully anyway, but that's just between me and you :wink1:

A down payment on Leon:horror uh where, who, what? Who is taking PO on him? We are talking Enterbay's version right?

As far as the announcement, could be anything right? Look at demon/scarecrow, that came out of left field.

I'm not even a big SW fan... but that would be a mandatory buy for any of us.

HT did tease us with "the force is with us" in one of their newsletters before.

You know what?

Holy ____. It's Darth Vader.

Maybe.

previous DX releases have always been separate from teasers they've already given elsewhere.

It's most likely that this DX is none of the things they've already announced, teased, or said they'd do.
Well if we've learned anything from DX releases, it's that the past isn't a good prediction of the future. Whenever it seemed like there were common threads to previous releases that would help us to predict future ones, they changed things up, creating anarchy Ledger Joker style :panic:

Two months ago there was this:

227826_10150183925762344_58690437343_7198664_3652622_n.jpg

So maybe Cannibal Jack with PERS and throne?

Could it possibly be an Avatar figure? They could be releasing 2 at the same time. A Jake Sully and another one on DX format.... ahhhh don't listen to me, I don't know what I am talking about it.

Seriously though, this suspense always kills me!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back