Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread...

Dismissive_Wank.gif

But not as bad as the DC section. :wave

Do you mean jerking off or a roll of the dice? 'Cause it could be either.

Whatever works :lol, look I completely understand where people like WorGar are coming from and how passionate they are about the accuracies of Indy. I just think the whole thread is a bummer, and I understand how Indy himself is a slight disappointment. I guess we'll all know soon enough I suppose. But I am one of those who thought Trev's Indy sculpt was one of the best Harrison Ford likenesses out there (with a repaint of course).

Oh man... this thread is gets lamer by the minute...
:lol!!
Liked Indy a lot during SDCC, I'll get it!
:rock!

So how was it in person? I'm most curious about that? Things always look better in-hand without the micro-goggles here. I'd be very interested in a mini-review...

So how was it in person? I'm most curious about that? Things always look better in-hand without the micro-goggles here. I'd be very interested in a mini-review...

I'd be interested as well. We can sit here all day long and critique online images, but these figures (well at least Sideshow's, can't speak to Hot Toys) almost always look better in person. Only one in recent memory that I can think of that didn't was Bespin Han Solo...he was pretty much what you see is what you get.

Disguise still looks great and the sculpt still looks awful.
Glad I could contribute.
:wave

Someone must be blind or brain-damaged if they think that looks "awful." You guys do know what Harrison Ford looks like, right?

Is this our first look at the "tweaked sculpt"? It certainyl looks different to me...

164885_488155302343_58690437343_6403173_1023034_n.jpg

IMG_1955.JPG

Someone must be blind or brain-damaged if they think that looks "awful." You guys do know what Harrison Ford looks like, right?

Yeh, I think that's the problem I'm having with this sculpt. I know what Harrison Ford looks like.

Yeh, I think that's the problem I'm having with this sculpt. I know what Harrison Ford looks like.

:yess:

:lol

Well, obviously you must be blind or brain damaged.:monkey1
(Like the other 3/4 qtrs of the collecting community)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back