Hot Toys DX05- Indiana Jones (Raiders of the Lost Ark) 1/6 Figure Full Specs + Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sooooo....would I be correct in assuming nothing is definite yet ?

Sooooo....would I be correct in assuming nothing is definite yet ?

To my knowledge NOTHING official has been said by HT one way or the other. It was Arnie Kim who said they were retooling the head and I have no clue who started the rumor about a second sculpt. I don't think we'll know one way or the other till the release.

To my knowledge NOTHING official has been said by HT one way or the other. It was Arnie Kim who said they were retooling the head and I have no clue who started the rumor about a second sculpt. I don't think we'll know one way or the other till the release.

Pretty sure that the "two head sculpt" rumor grew out of the fact that they have had, what appears to be, two different (or at least slightly different) sculpts on display on several occasions. The one on the "Maproom" Indy looks a little better to some people than the "adventure gear" Indy and, I believe, it has been confirmed to not have PERS by people that saw it first hand. People have been posting comparison pics between the two and I think that is where the rumor started. People just saw two heads, but HT never listed two head sculpts, so I don't know why people would think that.

***Thought about reposting images of both, but figured that would just start the rumor ball rolling again.

Pretty sure that the "two head sculpt" rumor grew out of the fact that they have had, what appears to be, two different (or at least slightly different) sculpts on display on several occasions. The one on the "Maproom" Indy looks a little better to some people than the "adventure gear" Indy and, I believe, it has been confirmed to not have PERS by people that saw it first hand. People have been posting comparison pics between the two and I think that is where the rumor started. People just saw two heads, but HT never listed two head sculpts, so I don't know why people would think that.

***Thought about reposting images of both, but figured that would just start the rumor ball rolling again.

:exactly::goodpost:

I dont why people thought that as well. HT never listed TWO heads in the specs.

I'm of the opinion that the second head rumor is false until I see or read something official. I also think that the SS newsletter claim/email notification that this is shipping in 30 days can't possibly be true.

I'm of the opinion that the second head rumor is false until I see or read something official. I also think that the SS newsletter claim/email notification that this is shipping in 30 days can't possibly be true.

Sideshow said shipping would be on Oct 17th - but did they specify which year???

:exactly:
Definitely no second headsculpt in the set. Just one. The mystery is whether that one headsculpt will be a whole new unseen (and hopefully better) sculpt or the same one we've been seeing all along.

Excuse me for asking but I notice that there are an extremely large amount of pages to this thread but I can't seem to find any pictures if this figure anywhere but page one. 495 pages of talk with no pictures . Oh my god lololololololo

That's what I'm thinking. Must be a new habit, go here to talk about anything even if no new sight, no news. It must be the despair about the long wait :slap

Then there are other threads where you bring something and are lost or disappearing into infinity

Excuse me for asking but I notice that there are an extremely large amount of pages to this thread but I can't seem to find any pictures if this figure anywhere but page one. 495 pages of talk with no pictures . Oh my god lololololololo

tumblr_lajzb9sCvW1qdy5ajo1_500.gif

I want to see the head now, Clarisse.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back