Hot Toys DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

But that fully clothed set is eh.... I would want him in the sneaking suit and shirtless.

Re: Hot Toys's DX04 - Enter the Dragon: Bruce Lee 1/6th scale Collectible Figure

I wasn't being all that serious... it's not a big deal to me.

Pretty sure Bruce Lee had a small _____.

small or not, his thingie could break your thingie in half faster than you could type a smartass remark.

even if he's not dead, you think bruce's thingie would ever meet with shai's thingie?

i'd say a dead bruce's thingie is still more powerful than your thingie and shai's thingie combined.

Don't fall for it, guys. Shai is expertly trained in instilling chaos and disorder in threads. :lol

bruce-lee.jpg
vs. anyone = anyone loses.

Don't fall for it, guys. Shai is expertly trained in instilling chaos and disorder in threads. :lol

nah... not even expertly trained. he's just a regular troll. a dime a dozen.

I don't understand the point of adding all of that extra gear including a second backdrop and not selling an extra body to make use of them. That's just too much good stuff going to waste. It's not like this is a Barbie doll that people are going to be constantly playing dress up with.

I really hope the glass backdrop will fit inside a detolf...

Arnie Kim's head sculpt is way better than the HT one. In fact, Kim's work leaves Yulli's sculpt in the dust. The new HT muscle body is comical. What is this? Fist of the Northstar?!? I'd choose EnterBay's versions before I'd even think about the HT version. This is a fail imo.

Last edited:

Arnie Kim's head sculpt is way better than the HT one. In fact, Kim's work leaves Yunni's sculpt in the dust. The new HT muscle body is comical. What is this? Fist of the Northstar?!? I'd choose EnterBay's versions before I'd even think about the HT version. This is a fail imo.

This was Yullie's first attempt at Bruce and still, the normal headsculpt can stand up to any EB sculpt. EB's pre-Fist of Fury Bruce sculpts are nothing to Yullie's normal sculpt.

I don't believe anyone who doesn't think this:
39360_415467617343_58690437343_5080623_1765117_n.jpg

isn't just as good as EB, or perhaps even better.

Last edited:
Back