Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trust me I wish it’s a knockoff bespin Luke..but it isn’t, I enhanced the pic with color but in person it looks really off comparing it to the ROTJ Luke, the hair on Bespin is the wrong shade of brown hair now in comparison :dunno

yeah, well,....the Apache face makes a big difference.

yeah, well,....the Apache face makes a big difference.

The thing is unfortunately..the head is too reddish

Original

I think it’s the PERS eyes, because they look generic , where is now, they actually get the shape and color right IMO

I mean, to each their own, but I feel like sometimes you could set the actual actor down in front of some of the members here and they would claim that it was the stuntman for the role. Or that it was Tom Cruise.

I think that the ROTJ Luke is extremely good and superior in most ways, but the no-neck effect of the collar on the Bespin Luke doesn't help that sculpt at all, to be fair.

Ok, screw the headsculpt debate. It's close enough.

The Bespin outfit for me is more iconic and cooler overall.

They both look about on par to me in terms of likeness from each respective film. Can't really say one is better than the other. I give them both about an 8/10.

DX07 is still my favorite SW figure, mostly because it's my favorite Luke outfit.

I always preferred the bespin look for the characters. But Jedi luke is a close second for me. Both iconic looks and worth having.

To sell the bespin dx or not to sell. I keep wavering. In bright light the eyes on the DX really make the figure look bad.

Is it just one figure or the full set?

Just the clean figure. I’ll think I’ll keep it for now [emoji849]

ad6ca3a079529a2966efb45bc615859a.jpg
7fe935bcf0c205f0f5486428559ba68f.jpg

Hell no, Why does somebody want to sell their bespin Luke, Jedi Luke is better, but it’s still a bespin Luke ..i’m Still keeping mine.

I don’t understand why someone wants to sell their Bespin Luke :dunno

Hell no, Why does somebody want to sell their bespin Luke, Jedi Luke is better, but it’s still a bespin Luke ..i’m Still keeping mine.

I don’t understand why someone wants to sell their Bespin Luke :dunno

For me the eyes ruin the sculpt. I need to feel proud of what I have which is why I got rid of all my Sideshow figures and mainly collect HT. The Bespin Luke is a nice figure but at times the sculpt looks pretty bad

you guys do realize Jedi Luke's hair comes off with a magnet right?

you have to hack the back of the Jedi head a bit, but the Bespin hair most definitely does fit on it.

All you need is a second head off Toy anxiety to replace the Bespin head.

you guys do realize Jedi Luke's hair comes off with a magnet right?

you have to hack the back of the Jedi head a bit, but the Bespin hair most definitely does fit on it.

All you need is a second head off Toy anxiety to replace the Bespin head.

I would love to see this or maybe someone can photoshop something as I think they would be a great look

A quick photoshop of Bespin hair on Jedi Luke's head, looks good.

luke_hair.jpg

I don't understand why anyone would want to sell their Bespin Luke either. Give him the LED saber from the ANH Luke, and he's perfect.

Okay guys I get it, I won’t sell mine now [emoji38]

Do what you want, it’s your collection..it’s not our place to persuade :wave.

.I just don’t understand any true collector selling their figures unless they absolutely need money :dunno

In my country average retail price of an HT figure is 380 USD. New figures will be more (ROTS Anakin is 460 USD). I found a brand new Bespin Luke for 500 USD. What do you think of that price?

Back