Hot Toys DX Bespin Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Even if ppl want a 2.0, two DX figures in foam packaging with antenna for $300, that’s never going to happen again. I’m very happy with my DX Luke and don’t think I would Double Dip. Hell I haven’t even thought about Double Dipping with the new Jack Sparrow.
I don't expect a 2-figure 2.0, that doesn't happen anymore. I just expect an updated figure of clean, non-battle damaged, Bespin Luke.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

IMO the eyes on this figure is what ruins it. He's like a deer in headlights or Edward scissors hands

Agreed, I like the figure -- mainly the battle damaged version since that shocked look works better. But both always looks like he's disgusted/horrified by something. Wasn't really an expression that Hamill had -- wide-eyed wonder maybe but only a couple scenes did he have a shocked look like that.

I don't expect a 2-figure 2.0, that doesn't happen anymore. I just expect an updated figure of clean, non-battle damaged, Bespin Luke.

There were lots of hints of a 2.0 a year or two ago, but we still haven't seen anything.

This was inevitable. I can’t be blamed...

dE83MUQ.jpg

Trust me I wish it’s a knockoff bespin Luke..but it isn’t, I enhanced the pic with color but in person it looks really off comparing it to the ROTJ Luke, the hair on Bespin is the wrong shade of brown hair now in comparison :dunno

Back