Hot Toys DX 03 speculation...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Hot Toys want you to guess what the DX03 is.

10,000 to 1 shot - but if it's john mcclane, i'll probably whip it out and urinate all over my desk in joyous filthiness.
I would wager that there would be much intentional and unintentional evacuation of bodily fluids should McClane be released.

The next Dlx is way overdue. Personally I prefer a Dlx Rambo or Wolverine however, I will give any Dlx consideration.

Steady now - don't want a flood of laughing joker heads out there now do we

Reeve Superman with Fortress of Solitude LED base and Clark Kent alternate accessories

OMG stop it!
1229502561603.gif

Too late

Trust me, Hot Toys will not be going back to old franchises to redo figures that were released years ago, especially ones that hold high value on the secondary market. Thats one of the easiest ways to alienate a fan base. If you want to speculate, look at recently worked on licenses, or ones that have relevance to HT's current trends. Also, dont look for them to announce a T-800 related DX before the regular T-800 figure releases...all that accomplishes is split your consumer base. So far the 2 DX's they have released have come 6-12 months after the release of similar non-DX figures, and on a line that was still fresh in everyones head. I would love to see some sort of Predator related DX, but I really dont know how that is feasable. Terminator 2 is a possibility...but as I said before, it doesnt make any sense until the T-800 releases (unless its a T-1000.) I could see them doing something with Ironman, but with the new movie so close, that also doesnt make much sense.

P2 Elder is already perfect.
maybe the head sculpt is, but from the neck down it ain't.

anyway, the safe money is on iron man and batman.
i'd be shocked if anything from terminator/alien/predator ever gets a dx figure.

Personally, I'd like to think they'll pause any DX line until they fix the issue with the DX Batman. I'd hate to see that issue slip into another line.

What more is needed from Wolverine? Battle damage? He's already got several looks with the regular release--wife beater, jacket, long-sleeved shirt, no shirt, claws, no claws.

They could give him bone claws and open mouth 'growling' head sculpt. I also wanted metal claws with open palms

But I really just want Sabretooth

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back