Hot Toys Dark Knight Re release

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, you should keep him. You've struggled with it too much and I think you would end up regretting it in the long run. In my opinion the only reason to sell is if you need the cash for the new more enhanced Bat figure or you really only want one for Nolan Batman for your collection. If money isn't a problem and you love the figure, keep it. See, I know I wasn't going to have the money for another Joker, not with TDKR coming up, so I sold my DX01. I have a good feeling that the 2.0 won't disappoint and I would want it.

No guarantee the new one will be an improvement in all the ways that matter. . .the DX is a phenomenal looking statu, er, figure.

Yeah, he's still going to have a rubber body and very little articulation.They'll also throw in that ____ty ass cape they like to give to all their Batman figures. I think we'll get a better head sculpt and some cool accessories.

I love my original TDK Bat suit, TDK version and DX-02.

I have the movie masterpiece version ready to go on the Batpod with the additional cape provided.

My current DX-02 is displayed with the sonar head, the backpack and the sticky gun.

I would go for a TDKR version! It would be displayed with cape and maybe the EMP gun from the trailers.

As great as the previous versions have been, I just think HT will give us some major improvements. I think their IM figures and Avengers figures are clear indications of how much has changed in the past two years.

For those who do not have the dx02, like me, the version 2.0 is underway, and will be shown at Comic Com. This version obviously focus on the aspect Rises. And besides, are making a Batman Dark Night, scale 1/4 head of Christian Bale, and once with the mask. This is to compete with Enterbay

baney.jpg

Last edited:
For those who do not have the dx02, like me, the version 2.0 is underway, and will be shown at Comic Com. This version obviously focus on the aspect Rises. And besides, are making a Batman Dark Night, scale 1/4 head of Bane, and once with the mask. This is to compete with Enterbay

baney.jpg
Doesn't that look more like Prof. X from First Class from other angles?

Anyone think Begins will get some releases? A Batman figure, maybe without the first night out to not anger people with that. It's ridiculously expensive now. And hopefully Scarecrow gets a release independently and with a Cillian Murphy headsculpt!

Anyone think Begins will get some releases? A Batman figure, maybe without the first night out to not anger people with that. It's ridiculously expensive now. And hopefully Scarecrow gets a release independently and with a Cillian Murphy headsculpt!

I think I would appreciate a new scarecrow. Still I think the 10th anniversary exclusive will probably be it. Hope I'm wrong.

The other figure I would hope that they do look into making would be Ra's!

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually gave the BB suit the DX treatment. No way for Scarecrow though. Besides, it's a great figure and there really isn't a reason for a do over outside the of a Murphy sculpt. I think getting a custom or that ugly Headplay sculpt is your only choices.

For those who do not have the dx02, like me, the version 2.0 is underway, and will be shown at Comic Com. This version obviously focus on the aspect Rises. And besides, are making a Batman Dark Night, scale 1/4 head of Bane, and once with the mask. This is to compete with Enterbay

baney.jpg

Obviously they're working on a new version, but do you have a source for the ComicCon bit?

I have the DX2 and no plans of selling it in favor of the new version. I really like the sonar, and since that was destroyed at the end of Dark Knight, I doubt that will be included in the 2.0.

I might try to buy some parted out new accessories if they're offered with the figure...

I wouldn't be surprised if they eventually gave the BB suit the DX treatment. No way for Scarecrow though. Besides, it's a great figure and there really isn't a reason for a do over outside the of a Murphy sculpt. I think getting a custom or that ugly Headplay sculpt is your only choices.

I hope the BB suit gets a DX eventually. I really like the look of the solid cowl, even though it is a bit awkward to watch someone act in. Hopefully Harvey Dent gets a new issue, he looks kind of dated now.

Back