Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you think this figure would become popular if the new Cyberpunk game is received well?

I’m tempted to get it to use as a John Wick kitbash. Headsculpt looks nice but not sure how easy it is to find a neck connector that matches his skin tone. Are there photos out there of this headsculpt used as John Wick?

Do you think this figure would become popular if the new Cyberpunk game is received well?

I’m tempted to get it to use as a John Wick kitbash. Headsculpt looks nice but not sure how easy it is to find a neck connector that matches his skin tone. Are there photos out there of this headsculpt used as John Wick?
I ordered this sculpt from Kit.
Also got a different Hot Toys body since this sculpt uses a different neck connector, and I'll swap out the arms as well.
It's a Wick sculpt, but it looks more like Silverhand to me than the HT one imo.

1.jpg
7.jpg

136€ shipped to Italy. Couldn't miss the opportunity. I bought the game day one but haven't had the chance to play it yet. Decided to start just before the Popcultcha discount appeared. It's a sign :D

I finished Phantom Liberty, solid expansion and damn the new ending is so utterly depressing but makes me really glad I picked up this figure when it came out, having Johnny/Keanu at your side busting your balls and shooting the **** as you unravel this spy plot is just one of those unforgettable gaming experiences.

I finished Phantom Liberty, solid expansion and damn the new ending is so utterly depressing but makes me really glad I picked up this figure when it came out, having Johnny/Keanu at your side busting your balls and shooting the **** as you unravel this spy plot is just one of those unforgettable gaming experiences.
Wish hot toys would do a sol reed now bc of the expansion but one can dream

A cyberpunk figure from LIM would be exciting. This game is really taking shape and I can see it getting more buzz years from now

I would prefer female V personally

If they ever bother touching the license again it would be for a Sol Reed since he's played by Idris Elba a recognizable actor with a good fanbase but I still think Johnny is it.
Johnny's my boy, so I'm glad I have him in the collection at least. Still a darn shame that no one has bothered to make anyone other than V and Johnny since. The characters have so much potential with their creative art direction too.
Probably never happen, but I'll keep hoping we see a Jackie and Panam figure (and hopefully others like Songbird) one of these days. And a better V since PureArts kinda mucked those two up.

20220326021852_1.jpg

If they ever bother touching the license again it would be for a Sol Reed since he's played by Idris Elba a recognizable actor with a good fanbase but I still think Johnny is it.
I can definetly see Pure Arts doing Reed.

A cyberpunk figure from LIM would be exciting. This game is really taking shape and I can see it getting more buzz years from now

I would prefer female V personally
I just decided to do my own V, it's 10x better than the generic one.

I can definetly see Pure Arts doing Reed.
Funny you mention that since they just recently announced a Sol statue.
1696004092689.png

They were actually supposed to have made Johnny before HT, even had a proto at one point so could totally see them making Reed, unfortunately I don't think the quality would be worth it for the prices they charge.

Funny you mention that since they just recently announced a Sol statue.
View attachment 665764
They were actually supposed to have made Johnny before HT, even had a proto at one point so could totally see them making Reed, unfortunately I don't think the quality would be worth it for the prices they charge.
Definetly not worth the money (for figures) but their statues are nice.
However i think it's not worth preordering Reed, seeing how their Johnny is always on promo i think it would be wiser to buy it later after the release.
Their Johnny's statue is awesome.

Just got Johnny after starting an actual playthrough after the 2.0 update. He reminds me a lot of Tyler Durden, I like him. I figured I'd pick him up he's pretty good. The seams don't bother me at all, I just wish he had better articulation. I woulda rather had double jointed elbows at the cost of more seam.

johnnyonbenchfinal.jpg

View attachment _D2A4118-Edit.jpg

Ah yes, the good ol' "Milfguard" ad lol. How are the pants on this guy? Are they pleather/leather? I know it's subjective, but do you think he's worth picking up for $180 (US)?

Ah yes, the good ol' "Milfguard" ad lol. How are the pants on this guy? Are they pleather/leather? I know it's subjective, but do you think he's worth picking up for $180 (US)?
It's pleather, and he's for sure worth picking up if you're a CP2077 fan.
Just make sure to get an exta set of pants (and a cigarette), just in case. Lol

20230613_012112.jpg

Back