Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can’t stand most modern anime besides maybe JJBA, but is Edgerunners more similar to Netflix’s Castlevania? I could see myself liking it only if it is the furthest thing possible from absolute rubbish like SAO/Demon Slayer.
I thought the game itself was excellent even on release day, granted I wasn’t following the years of hype and broken promises and wasn’t playing on a base model PS4. But things have regardlessly improved immensely. Anyone who was even remotely interested in the concept before the wave of hate and disappointment (some deserved, some not) which followed its release should absolutely pick it up.

Can’t stand most modern anime besides maybe JJBA, but is Edgerunners more similar to Netflix’s Castlevania? I could see myself liking it only if it is the furthest thing possible from absolute rubbish like SAO/Demon Slayer.
I thought the game itself was excellent even on release day, granted I wasn’t following the years of hype and broken promises and wasn’t playing on a base model PS4. But things have regardlessly improved immensely. Anyone who was even remotely interested in the concept before the wave of hate and disappointment (some deserved, some not) which followed its release should absolutely pick it up.
Eh it's kind of in a middleground between Castlevania and regular anime. It's not overly "anime" because it's already set in the games world and canon so they had to tone it down a bit.

It's excellent though, very much worth a watch if you care about this world at all.

Someone rooted Johnny's hair and beard.

223729gllpbbg8mzol2z25 (1).jpeg
223744v4t4wm4m04yp40vv.jpeg

223741e48zw994o2b984zk.jpeg

223736ekbi1buz6uula03a.jpeg

I got him yesterday from @Kit Chen , amazing service as always.

It's a cool figure lacking in some departments, I think the chin is too pointy and something is off with the eyes but with the aviators on he looks pretty close to the game and the hair is very nicely done, the paint apps are good it is Hot Toys after all, I like how they added some very faint neck beard but probably should've been darker and the actual beard too.

The articulation on the arms is poor but you're not gonna be doing any crazy action poses with this guy I just have him in a simple guitar holding pose and it works, I definitely won't be moving the legs a lot because of the pleather pants which I don't even want to think about lol, they will fall apart eventually but it's something you know will happen with these figures unfortunately, the rest of the tailoring is well done, I think he looks slightly better without the vest but I have it on cause that's what he's wearing for the majority of the game.

Aside from that the accessories are good, the malorian pistol could be better but it does the job, the guitar is the best out of the bunch, there's a duffel bag he uses to carry a bomb which is nicely tailored and detailed and a liquor bottle, the sunglasses to me look better than a promo but they sit a little high on the nose but doesn't really bother me since I think he looks better with them on, the only thing I would consider really poor is the one piece PVC dog tags and chain, it just hangs weirdly on the neck and it's not very detailed, definitely wish they had at least used a real metal chain.

Overall a cool figure, you could definitely say it's lazy by Hot Toys standards but compared to the standards of other companies it's still a good offering, if you're a Cyberpunk fan I don't think there will ever be a superior 1/6 collectible than this.
johnny.png

I got him yesterday from @Kit Chen , amazing service as always.

It's a cool figure lacking in some departments, I think the chin is too pointy and something is off with the eyes but with the aviators on he looks pretty close to the game and the hair is very nicely done, the paint apps are good it is Hot Toys after all, I like how they added some very faint neck beard but probably should've been darker and the actual beard too.

The articulation on the arms is poor but you're not gonna be doing any crazy action poses with this guy I just have him in a simple guitar holding pose and it works, I definitely won't be moving the legs a lot because of the pleather pants which I don't even want to think about lol, they will fall apart eventually but it's something you know will happen with these figures unfortunately, the rest of the tailoring is well done, I think he looks slightly better without the vest but I have it on cause that's what he's wearing for the majority of the game.

Aside from that the accessories are good, the malorian pistol could be better but it does the job, the guitar is the best out of the bunch, there's a duffel bag he uses to carry a bomb which is nicely tailored and detailed and a liquor bottle, the sunglasses to me look better than a promo but they sit a little high on the nose but doesn't really bother me since I think he looks better with them on, the only thing I would consider really poor is the one piece PVC dog tags and chain, it just hangs weirdly on the neck and it's not very detailed, definitely wish they had at least used a real metal chain.

Overall a cool figure, you could definitely say it's lazy by Hot Toys standards but compared to the standards of other companies it's still a good offering, if you're a Cyberpunk fan I don't think there will ever be a superior 1/6 collectible than this.
View attachment 613455

The Pistol isn't bad at all. You can take out the cartridge and the slide slides back. The disappointing part was the arms. Should've went double jointed elbows and the metal arm should've been diecast. I put him doing his iconic lean against the wall lol. I like it overall. though.

The Pistol isn't bad at all. You can take out the cartridge and the slide slides back. The disappointing part was the arms. Should've went double jointed elbows and the metal arm should've been diecast. I put him doing his iconic lean against the wall lol. I like it overall. though.
My only nitpicks with it is that the writting and logo are printed instead of engraved and the metal parts could be painted more metallic to make it pop more like in the game, never said it was bad just that it could be better, still a cool figure imo, I would never expect them to go the diecast route for characters like this so that was never something that disappointed me, the actual silver arm is very well done and I'm happy they included the Araska branding in the final product but yeah the elbow articulation is definitely limited but you can work with it, how does he look in the lean pose btw? I was tempted to do that one and give him a ciagarette.
1671383184108.png

My only nitpicks with it is that the writting and logo are printed instead of engraved and the metal parts could be painted more metallic to make it pop more like in the game, never said it was bad just that it could be better, still a cool figure imo, I would never expect them to go the diecast route for characters like this so that was never something that disappointed me, the actual silver arm is very well done and I'm happy they included the Araska branding in the final product but yeah the elbow articulation is definitely limited but you can work with it, how does he look in the lean pose btw? I was tempted to do that one and give him a ciagarette.
View attachment 613495
It's this same pose
1671390214861.png

I wouldn't know which hand to use the grip the cigarette lol, but you can just take paper and roll it up as a cigarette haha.

It's this same pose
View attachment 613529

I wouldn't know which hand to use the grip the cigarette lol, but you can just take paper and roll it up as a cigarette haha.
I would probably bend the human arm to be holding the beld or resting on the hip and then leave the silver arm all the way down with the relaxed hand holding a cigarette and resting on his thigh.

I almost passed on this figure, but I am so glad that I didn’t. I just wish they made more characters from Cyberpunk since the purearts ones are pretty terrible.
View attachment 615198
Almost did the same thing after getting the V from PureArts. Decided if there was one CP2077 figure worth giving another shot, it was this guy.
Just wonder if we'll ever see Jackie, Rogue, or any of the others.

Almost did the same thing after getting the V from PureArts. Decided if there was one CP2077 figure worth giving another shot, it was this guy.
Just wonder if we'll ever see Jackie, Rogue, or any of the others.

For many reasons, it’s a shame the game wasn't originally released in the state it is now, and with Edgerunners closer to that date.

I think there'd be stronger demand for merchandise for the game and we might've gotten a couple more figures from Hot Toys. The renewed interest in it now is too late for that.

Granted Hot Toys also likes to just one and done sometimes and really seem to love doing Keanu figures so they may not have made anyone else regardless.

I would love to have seen more figures. There are so many amazing characters in the game.

Last edited:
@glitch1044 i can’t actually find your original post of your custom V—but I’m still trying to convince myself it’s worth purchasing and getting some commission work done.

@glitch1044 i can’t actually find your original post of your custom V—but I’m still trying to convince myself it’s worth purchasing and getting some commission work done.
I have no idea myself where I originally posted that. lol I'll post it in here again.
Purearts did a pretty shoddy job on the paint application (if one can even call it that), but I'd say the figures are worth it if you're a fan of CP 2077.
It's a shame that no one else is making CP figures. So many amazing characters in the game that deserve it. Hopefully the Phantom Liberty dlc will motivate these companies!
V.jpg

Last edited:
Back