Action Figure Hot Toys: Cyberpunk 2077 Johnny Silverhand 1/6th Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah yes, the good ol' "Milfguard" ad lol. How are the pants on this guy? Are they pleather/leather? I know it's subjective, but do you think he's worth picking up for $180 (US)?
I would say he's worth it for sure for that price if you can get him at it. The pleather pants do scare me quite a bit though in terms of the figures longevity. They feel okay as new and aren't so super tight that I'm scared to pose him but I know it's not gonna end well for those pants.

I'm finally done with the first custom of my V with ingame 100% accurate likeness.
This is his "Merc" look with his hair tied in a ponytail.

I'm still working on his "Rockerboy" look, it should be ready soon ! (He's a musician in my story.)
I'm also working on my friends V that will be a companion piece.

P1110870.jpg
P1110898.jpg

Last edited:
Badass work, It always takes a video game custom to the next level when you can get 100% accurate likeness, rather than someone that just "looks" like the character. Did you sculpt this? Or commission? Would love to know if theres a sculptor out there that does one offs.

I really need to start this game, I was excited for it when it was coming out but after the **** show that was the release I lost all interest. Now that It seems the game is in a great place I want to get to it, but Starfield is taking up all my time at the moment, then RE4R, then Jedi Survivor, Then Hogwarts Legacy... its always ongoing.

Badass work, It always takes a video game custom to the next level when you can get 100% accurate likeness, rather than someone that just "looks" like the character. Did you sculpt this? Or commission? Would love to know if theres a sculptor out there that does one offs.

I really need to start this game, I was excited for it when it was coming out but after the **** show that was the release I lost all interest. Now that It seems the game is in a great place I want to get to it, but Starfield is taking up all my time at the moment, then RE4R, then Jedi Survivor, Then Hogwarts Legacy... its always ongoing.
Basically i managed to "sculpt" my character's head in blender by using the games data and modding tools.
I got the idea from a kind of mod the community made and then i decided to look into it.

After that i sent the mesh to a sculptor and i asked him to convert it to the right scale, smooth the model and add skin texture/eyes/eyebrows and scars.
The likeness was already there so his work was easier.
I didn't know it was possible before asking the sculptor, i took the gamble and he actually managed to turn it into a figure headsculpt.

So it's pretty much his head straight from the game.

Basically i managed to "sculpt" my character's head in blender by using the games data and modding tools.
I got the idea from a kind of mod the community made and then i decided to look into it.

After that i sent the mesh to a sculptor and i asked him to convert it to the right scale, smooth the model and add skin texture/eyes/eyebrows and scars.
I didn't know it was possible before asking the sculptor, i took the gamble and he actually managed to turn it into a figure headsculpt.

Wow thats dope, I have zero experience with really any of those programs but ill keep in mind for future reference, thanks for the breakdown!

Dang, I really gotta learn how to do **** in Blender already. I would love having an actual sculpt of my in-game V.
Do you take commissions for mesh designs? 🥲

photomode_10052022_002444.png

Dang, I really gotta learn how to do **** in Blender already. I would love having an actual sculpt of my in-game V.

View attachment 671261
First let me finish my friend's fV and if it comes out as good as my mV i'll think about it.

I'm not really sure how much to ask for this as it's something totally new, i'm probably the first guy to ever use those tools for this kind of stuff. 😅

And the process After you get the stl file is really time and money consuming, you'll have to find someone that understand what you want and that can do it. (The harder part is understanding thé project from my experience.)
After that you need a good artist that will paint it and maybe add real hair.
And then the outfits which is the hardest part.
It seems like you're using Johnny's jacket ingame which makes it easier tho.

And lastly you need to understand that you'll probably never sell it since it's unique to you. So the money you invest in it is probably gone forever.

Ah yes, the good ol' "Milfguard" ad lol. How are the pants on this guy? Are they pleather/leather? I know it's subjective, but do you think he's worth picking up for $180 (US)?
The pants are totally NOT pleather. Don’t know where this is coming from. They are stretch fabric coated with a thin layer of rubbery paint to give it a glossy look.

And they are tight as hell bus till very posable due to their stretchable quality.

Can’t say how durable they will be opposed to pleather. But I’m not worried.

View attachment 671261
I'm a Cyberpunk modder who makes people's Vs into an NPC... Which are called "NPVs". And if you download the mod Appearance Menu Mod you can actually summon them as a follower in your game. So I have a male V and female V in my game.
pic-2.jpg

pic-4.jpg

pic-3.jpg

I'm not certain of the process that @DiostaR is doing but getting an STL/Blend file for a head sculpt isn't that difficult. There's not really any sculpting required. It's mostly just knowing where things are located and setting adjustments, and then just proper export/import. Maybe that's why he used "sculpt" in parentheses. It does take a little time though, because the setting adjustments can be finicky.

All I would need is the slider settings when you are editing their appearance in game.

Now converting to the scale size and all the ins and outs of making it a ready to print STL is outside of my wheelhouse though. Although I can tell you that blender has a built in scale function that's really easy to size things up and down, all at once.

I would probably charge a few bucks, but just thought I'd mention it.

I'm finally done with the first custom of my V with ingame 100% accurate likeness.
This is his "Merc" look with his hair tied in a ponytail.

I'm still working on his "Rockerboy" look, it should be ready soon ! (He's a musician in my story.)
I'm also working on my friends V that will be a companion piece.

View attachment 671205View attachment 671206
And now the Rockerboy figure is done ! Really happy with them.
P1110963-2-2.jpg
P1110991-2.jpg

Received a few weeks ago now, a real good addition to the collection. Here are the few photomontages I made of Johnny.

I'm hesitant to add his scar above the lips by lightly scratching the PVC and then giving it a lick of paint, I haven't seen anyone do that yet.

Attachments

• silverhand3.png
    silverhand3.png
    5.6 MB · Views: 0
  • silverhand2.png
    silverhand2.png
    5.5 MB · Views: 0
  • silverhand.png
    silverhand.png
  • silverhand5.png
    silverhand5.png
    6.1 MB · Views: 0
  • silverhand4.png
    silverhand4.png
He's a pretty awesome addition to any Cyberpunk collector, thats for sure. But I just wish Hot Toys would've made a little more effort on likeness and the aviators before they released him. Those aviators are pretty wack compared to how they look in the game. lol

I ordered this sculpt from Kit.
Also got a different Hot Toys body since this sculpt uses a different neck connector, and I'll swap out the arms as well.
It's a Wick sculpt, but it looks more like Silverhand to me than the HT one imo.

View attachment 656595View attachment 656596
Can I check which different hot toys body you went for to pair with this head? I'm looking to get some work done as well and will need to move the arm over as well.

Last edited:
Can I check which different hot toys body you went for to pair with this head? I'm looking to get some work done as well and will need to move the arm over as well.
I'm still trying to figure that out myself. lol
I purchased a Hot Toys body, but that body had a different setup for the arms. Also haven't figured out how to remove Johnny's left arm yet. I want to try one of HT's newer, slim bodies eventually.

Still hoping we get some proper 3rd party Vs. especially since Cyberpunk 2077 is actually good now.
I think I might've been one of the few people who's enjoyed Cyberpunk since day 1. lol
Sure, it had a ton of glitches at the time, but not many game breaking ones (for me at least). Though I did play it on PC which definitely helped. Currently have over 605hrs in the game, and still finding new things here an there. I find it pretty crazy how some folks have nearly 30,000 hours in the game.
I'm excited to get my own personal V that @BladeS ripped from the game for me. I only need to get a sculptor to finalize a few more details for me.
Only thing putting it on hold right now is lack of funds. Maybe I should go find a job as a mercenary. 😅

Attachments

• m05s852.png
    m05s852.png
    271.8 KB · Views: 0
Back