Hot toys comic con surprises?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Badism

Super Freak
Reaction score
Are we expecting any Hot Toys announcments from comic con or do we pretty much know everything already? I can't remember if in years past they've done any surprise reveals.

I don't think so. My guess is they will save their surprises for those Asian Toy Fairs before SDCC. They may have 1 surprise like they did with the Comedian last year for SDCC though. But I wouldn't expect it.

I don't think so, honestly, but I do think they will have Sideshow relay that there will soon be a re-release of Guardian Predator. 5,000 pieces, to make all the suckers paying $800 on eBay cry themselves to sleep.

It would be a nice place to reveal Ghostrider, if they are planning on releasing him. Or maybe the Mark VI, though I think that would be a little less than exciting.

are we not getting Tron soon? I want a Hot Toys 80's Tron figure and Flynn too

lol ..you can't mention ghostrider on here without hearing Rorschach, if they ever do release them, i would display them together 4 that reason.
"The lost hot toys" as i like to think of them.

I don't think so. My guess is they will save their surprises for those Asian Toy Fairs before SDCC. They may have 1 surprise like they did with the Comedian last year for SDCC though. But I wouldn't expect it.

Ah, so there is a chance then they could have some reveals in store for those shows?

I'm just hoping for something that isn't T2 or Iron Man to get excited about. :lol

Whatever HT has at the show I'm sure we'll see this month during Sideshow's Online event.

Hoping for great things at the Tokyo Toyfair and HK Ani-Com. Might sound like a longshot, but hope to see or even get announced:

The Matrix 1/6 figures
Die Hard
Keaton Batman
Tron Legacy
X-Men Movie figures

Back