Hot Toys Colossus???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess by this point it's safe to assume that Hot Toys is not going to be making a Colossus. Too bad. :thud:

Just a curiosity, but how does that Marvel Legends Icons scale with Hot Toys?

\

I believe they're pretty close to one another. Definitely were 12" but not sure if they scaled between characters. I own the brown suit wolverine and he stands about the same height as my HT's.

Don't count him out yet people. Nick Fury from TWS showed up a year later. I think he'll be at SDCC. And when he is, Future Me will quote this post from Past Me and do a high five!

The Marvel Icons Colossus is 12 inches tall. It's not 1:6 scale, unfortunately.

Oh you are the big C fan! I envy your stuff. Always wanted that PF and think I should'a just gone all in for that (but could never do statues...). My all time fav Marvel character yet I don't have a single iteration of him in anything!

Colossus is 13 inches tall DareDevil about 11.5.
3425e59e46a5adf1807e79d8029956d5.jpg

i think its gonna happen jsut matter of time. better chance for the big C than there is for negasonic. would get her i think also.

Oh you are the big C fan! I envy your stuff. Always wanted that PF and think I should'a just gone all in for that (but could never do statues...). My all time fav Marvel character yet I don't have a single iteration of him in anything!

the marvel select is awesome, been plottin on that for awhile.

Back